Does anyone have integrated indoor grill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jblaze

Assistant Cook
http://bluestarcooking.com/about-bluest ... r-features

I heard about kitchen oven ranges with grills built-in. Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm assuming some serious ventilation (hood) is required, and I doubt you can close the grill. However, it seems cool, especially when it's cold in the winter and you want to grill.

Are these awesome or useless?

I have lived and grilled in Montana and Minnesota for more than 20 years. Grilling in the cold teaches you not to mess with your food too much. Go out quick to put it on, then quick again to flip it. None of this lifting the lid and poking at the meat. Gassers are much easier in winter conditions, at least IMHO.

Seems like Jenn Air wrote the book on the indoor gassers. If money were no object I would have two or three.

Thanks. I don't mind the cold. so much as enjoy the convenience of an indoor grill. I used to use a cast iron pan when I was in an apartment. Now, I'm in a townhouse and grill a decent amount, but my 1.5 year old doesn't allow for as much grilling as I would like. That's why I wanted an indoor grill/ integrated stove for my next home (hopefully soon).

Back
Top Bottom