Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Decided to roll the Performer back up the deck and grill some bone in chops. Just seasoned them with Season All and grilled over Royal Oak. I love bone in chops anyway you cook them! My wife also made some jasmine rice. I have never had it before, but don't think I'll ever buy another type of rice. Jasmine rice is fantastic!

Larry Bone in chops rock. I wish I could have found bone in loins too deep fry.

Jasmin rice is pretty good, you should try some Cajun popcorn rice. Its real good

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3k85w3bn]
Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Looks great Larry.
Jasmine rice?? I've never heard of it.
Do tell ;)

You need to get out more. :roll:
So it's a date huh? ;)

cute
They said that when I was a baby.

It was bs then and it's bs now![/quote:3k85w3bn]
...and I've spent the last 23 years believing that...... :(

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3nlv8u9n]
Puff said:
Finney said:
[quote="Puff":3nlv8u9n]Looks great Larry.
Jasmine rice?? I've never heard of it.
Do tell ;)

You need to get out more. :roll:
So it's a date huh? ;)

cute
They said that when I was a baby.

It was bs then and it's bs now![/quote:3nlv8u9n]
...and I've spent the last 23 years believing that...... :([/quote:3nlv8u9n]

truth hurts, doesn't it? :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
My wife also made some jasmine rice. I have never had it before, but don't think I'll ever buy another type of rice. Jasmine rice is fantastic!
I agree. We had dinner at a kind of pricey Thai restaurant a year or so ago. The menu said they use only Jasmine rice. That night my life was changed. Also, a rice cooker takes the guesswork out of getting it just right. (Exactly what everyone's kitchen needs, one more largish cooking device.)

--John
(The chops look great too, Larry.)
(Puff, you should be able to find it at the supermarket. If not, then an Asian grocery.)

Unity said:
Larry Wolfe said:
My wife also made some jasmine rice. I have never had it before, but don't think I'll ever buy another type of rice. Jasmine rice is fantastic!
I agree. We had dinner at a kind of pricey Thai restaurant a year or so ago. The menu said they use only Jasmine rice. That night my life was changed. Also, a rice cooker takes the guesswork out of getting it just right. (Exactly what everyone's kitchen needs, one more largish cooking device.)

--John
(Puff, you should be able to find it at the supermarket. If not, then an Asian grocery.)

Already did thanks John ;)

Unity said:
Larry Wolfe said:

--John

John, you should really try to get out a little more often!

Nick Prochilo said:
It's true, Nick. There are all kinds of taste revelations I haven't experienced yet. It was only last spring that I learned the wonders of stone-ground grits and corn meal (goodbye forever, little round Quaker boxes). Then came Jasmine rice. What will the next food epiphany be?

--John
(That's what's great about all the sharing here -- it's a group quest for food that makes you say wow.)

Unity said:
Nick Prochilo said:
It's true, Nick. There are all kinds of taste revelations I haven't experienced yet. It was only last spring that I learned the wonders of stone-ground grits and corn meal (goodbye forever, little round Quaker boxes). Then came Jasmine rice. What will the next food epiphany be?

--John
(That's what's great about all the sharing here -- it's a group quest for food that makes you say wow.)

It's a mystery for all of us! :LOL: ;)

Back
Top Bottom