Chicken with a Maryland Twang!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled some chicken tonight, seasoned with Old Bay and then basted with SBR's cut with Apple Cider Vinegar. This is a great combination and I'd highly recommend trying it for BBQ Chicken!

And I had a hard time moving chicken thighs and corn around on the RK this evening. :!: That looks great Larry ~ Welcome back!

Welcome back bud, hope you had a great weekend :!:
Finger lickin' chicken =P~
Ya' gots to luv that SBR's :!:

ScottyDaQ said:
Looks great Dood.
Did you run out of Wolferub? :grin:
Nope I have plenty of WR. I just wanted something different and this was the ticket! The vinegar mixed into the SBR's was a gooooood combination with the Old Bay.

Nick Prochilo said:
Nice looking grub Larry! How was the weekend with your dad?
The weekend was long to say the least. But over all I had a good time.

Hey Larry very good as usual. I have been using Old Bay on pork and chicken for years. People always give me that "your crazy" look when I tell them about it. Everyone thinks it's for seafood only. Glad to see someone else doing it too.

zilla said:
Hey Larry very good as usual. I have been using Old Bay on pork and chicken for years. People always give me that "your crazy" look when I tell them about it. Everyone thinks it's for seafood only. Glad to see someone else doing it too.

It's great on fried chicken and in potato salad as well!!

Cliff H. said:
Larry, did you start out this cook direct and then move to indirect? How long did these chick's take to tan?

Yes Cliff, direct for the char and then indirect to finish and saucing. They took about 45 minutes and I sauced for about the last 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom