Chicken Wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justaguy

Sous Chef
I gotta go to a party tomorrow and would love to bring some wings. I would like to try Larry's sirracha recipe. Party is about 30 mins away maybe more, I figure I can cook them anyway I want, foil, and right to and ice chest. I think that should keep me safe, any thoughts?

Preheat the cooler with a couple pots of hot water run through the coffee maker for 15 minutes before you add the wings, then pour out. Then do as James stated, they should be fine for an hour or so. Doing this will soften the skin a bit though, but they should still be fine.

Or what you could do is just cook them ahead of time and refridgerate and serve cold or at room temp. I ate some the next day at work for lunch cold and they were still very good!

Once they are cooked it will be ok to take them 30 minutes away in most anything. But safety first, all the above post!! I leave cooked chicken out all the time.. :shock:

surfinsapo said:
Once they are cooked it will be ok to take them 30 minutes away in most anything. But safety first, all the above post!! I leave cooked chicken out all the time.. :shock:

Wonder if that's what happened with your Jambalaya?? :shock:

Just kidding! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom