Chicken Skewers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, Man's Best Friend.......don't feel bad. I do buy some sauces and stuff but around here to get a good Oriental sauce, I"ll pay $5 or more a bottle! I just can't see paying that when I can make it myself and use things I have around the house anyway! The only thing in Larry's recipe I'll have to buy is sesame oil and that's good thing to have around since I can do more things with it.

allie said:
Hey, Man's Best Friend.......don't feel bad. I do buy some sauces and stuff but around here to get a good Oriental sauce, I"ll pay $5 or more a bottle! I just can't see paying that when I can make it myself and use things I have around the house anyway! The only thing in Larry's recipe I'll have to buy is sesame oil and that's good thing to have around since I can do more things with it.

I agree...it's always best and fun to make your own stuff but for me, if I don't have time, I'll pull the bottle outta the fridge and use the store bought stuff!

I'm a stay at home mom so have a bit more time to play in my kitchen than I did when I was working. LOL

Back
Top Bottom