Chicken & sweet potatos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I found a package of boneless chicken thighs in the freezer and decided to stuff them and grill them. All this talk about grilled sweet potatos got my mouth watering and you just can't beat grilled asparagus. The chicken was flattened out first with a frying pan. I then hit them with a little rub. I added a piece of ham then some got swiss cheese and some got gorgonzola cheese. Then a little minced garlic and rolled them up. I quick sprinkle with some rub and on the the grill. Like Larry said, If you haven't tried grilled sweet potatos, you don't know what your missing.

Good looking dinner Nicky Poo, I hope you cook something equally as tasty in less than three weeks!!!!

Nick, I'm happy to see at least you're eating halfway healthy ;)
Eats look great........have you decided where Larry is buying your dinner at in Myrtle :D

Puff said:
Eats look great........have you decided where Larry is buying your dinner at in Myrtle :D

I'm gonna let him off easy, he just has to feed me at SOTB!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

Well since that's the case, Garland makes some killer crawfish ABTs. Just wait till you have the opportunity to try them!!!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

So you're not gonna eat huh? :? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom