Chicken and AuGratin Potatoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Seasoned split chicken breasts with plain old Season All and made some AuGratin Potatoes. Cooked everything at 400* for about 30 minutes. The potatoes were incredible, they had just a very small subtle smoke flavor.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
How about you pony up with the recipe for the taters there Larry. They sure looked tasty!

Very easy Chris, open up two boxes of Betty Crocker AuGratin Potatoes, mix per the directions and cook! :oops:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":13epykpp]How about you pony up with the recipe for the taters there Larry. They sure looked tasty!

Very easy Chris, open up two boxes of Betty Crocker AuGratin Potatoes, mix per the directions and cook! :oops:[/quote:13epykpp]
Hokey smokes. :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":qwac0k00]How about you pony up with the recipe for the taters there Larry. They sure looked tasty!

Very easy Chris, open up two boxes of Betty Crocker AuGratin Potatoes, mix per the directions and cook! :oops:[/quote:qwac0k00]

Hey larry looks fine guy, I like to mix 1 box augratin with 1 box scalloped,
Just a little tip from JB

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1y9bm7nj][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1y9bm7nj]How about you pony up with the recipe for the taters there Larry. They sure looked tasty!

Very easy Chris, open up two boxes of Betty Crocker AuGratin Potatoes, mix per the directions and cook! :oops:[/quote:1y9bm7nj]

Hey larry looks fine guy, I like to mix 1 box augratin with 1 box scalloped,
Just a little tip from JB[/quote:1y9bm7nj]
Good stuff. I do that on catering jobs sometimes. Toss some instant tater flakes in there too. Helps bulk them up good. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom