Chaney Santa Maria Grill Attachment for the 22.5 Kettle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
Hi Folks.
Some of you may have seen my posts of the Chaney Santa Maria Grill attachment. Currently this attachment is only available for his grills. However, I just got off the phone with Chaney and he's hoping to have the first one done within a month or so. The attachment will be very similar to the one seen in my recent post. It will simply fit where your current Weber Kettle 22.5 in grill grate sits. All you'll need is some bbq wood and some tri tip, and you'll be grillen like we do out west! This attachment will be fully shippable, Via FedEx of course. When the first one is done I'll be doing some cooks and posting picts. You'll be able to call or email to order yours directly from Chaney.

Again this is just in the works but it is looking very positive. :P

Send Chaney an email to reserve yours!!!!! I warned him he'll be getting many orders. He's very excited.

Very cool Mike. When I picked up my SM for the Chaney, he said he was thinking about doing it for the kettles. He's also in production on a twin drum (two half sections end to end) SM model that would have a price point in the $600.00 range.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom