Burgers tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled a couple of burgers for dinner tonight. Instead of a bun, I used a marinated portabella instead.

Grilled just a bit
[attachment=5:2os2t1ji]56.JPG[/attachment:2os2t1ji]

Added some feta cheese
[attachment=4:2os2t1ji]57.JPG[/attachment:2os2t1ji]

Some roasted red pepper
[attachment=3:2os2t1ji]58.JPG[/attachment:2os2t1ji]

Top with the burger
[attachment=2:2os2t1ji]59.JPG[/attachment:2os2t1ji]

Plated with potatoe salad and cuke salad
[attachment=1:2os2t1ji]61.JPG[/attachment:2os2t1ji]

Ahhh, and a beer
[attachment=0:2os2t1ji]62.JPG[/attachment:2os2t1ji]

Attachments

• 56.JPG
    56.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 500
  • 57.JPG
    57.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 496
  • 58.JPG
    58.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 501
  • 59.JPG
    59.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 505
  • 61.JPG
    61.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 499
  • 62.JPG
    62.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 515
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
Bravely medium rare!
Nick.........you are my hero!!! 8)
You know me......always living on the edge! :mrgreen:

Looks good too me!!
If I get inside and see a burger a little pink in the middle I just think "my ole' man ate this way, so can I."

Nicky, Nicky, Nicky what brand of either premade or frozen burgage is that? Great idea and concept, but how dare you ruin the integrity of this board by cooking a non self made burger for yourself! I'm guilty of cooking them for my wife, but wouldn't feed them to my dog! Next thing you know, you'll be a Pitmaster for crying out loud!

Larry Wolfe said:
Nicky, Nicky, Nicky what brand of either premade or frozen burgage is that? Great idea and concept, but how dare you ruin the integrity of this board by cooking a non self made burger for yourself! I'm guilty of cooking them for my wife, but wouldn't feed them to my dog! Next thing you know, you'll be a Pitmaster for crying out loud!
I'll let my wife know that you don't approve of her homemade burgers! Plain old chop meat with onion soup mix. She does have a press that she uses to make them fairly symmetrical. Maybe you should call her and tell her yourself! ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":12b8zqnv]Nicky, Nicky, Nicky what brand of either premade or frozen burgage is that? Great idea and concept, but how dare you ruin the integrity of this board by cooking a non self made burger for yourself! I'm guilty of cooking them for my wife, but wouldn't feed them to my dog! Next thing you know, you'll be a Pitmaster for crying out loud!
I'll let my wife know that you don't approve of her homemade burgers! Plain old chop meat with onion soup mix. She does have a press that she uses to make them fairly symmetrical. Maybe you should call her and tell her yourself! ;)[/quote:12b8zqnv]

If I call her, she would leave you. She hates guys that sound like Ray Romano! And she thinks my wheelchair is sexy.

But a burger press?? A gimic gadget at best, how hard is it to form a patty? I bet YOU bought it and told her to use it! :mrgreen:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1wja8qbl][quote="Larry Wolfe":1wja8qbl]Nicky, Nicky, Nicky what brand of either premade or frozen burgage is that? Great idea and concept, but how dare you ruin the integrity of this board by cooking a non self made burger for yourself! I'm guilty of cooking them for my wife, but wouldn't feed them to my dog! Next thing you know, you'll be a Pitmaster for crying out loud!
I'll let my wife know that you don't approve of her homemade burgers! Plain old chop meat with onion soup mix. She does have a press that she uses to make them fairly symmetrical. Maybe you should call her and tell her yourself! ;)[/quote:1wja8qbl]

If I call her, she would leave you. She hates guys that sound like Ray Romano! And she thinks my wheelchair is sexy.

But a burger press?? A gimic gadget at best, how hard is it to form a patty? I bet YOU bought it and told her to use it! :mrgreen:[/quote:1wja8qbl]
I think I found it online. Uhmmm let me try and see, a place called Wolfe Rub??? :LOL: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom