Burgers on the RK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Cooked up 12 pre-formed burgers from Tops over last weekend (quarter pounders) . When I served in Germany (West Germany at the time) back in the mid 70’s, I’d drive down off the mountain twice a week to visit Ramstein AB or the Army base in Kaiserslautern for supplies. A friend of mine and I stopped at a commissary between the 2 and decided to eat at their restaurant. He suggested trying a hamburger with lettuce, mayo and sautéed onions. I’ve been hooked ever since! Just added salt, pepper and a glass of cold milk. I’ve tried many recipe’s/methods since but I always come back to this. Try it some time. Simple but goooood!, Imho, that is..

Edit: Updated image code

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
What? No call? I'd road trip for those! =P~
That's why he didn't call! 8-[

Mighty fine looking burgers Bill. Milk with a burger? [-X

Thanks guys. Believe it or not, cold milk helps make this meal for me ~ Just doesn't taste the same without it. I actually drink milk with most of my meals... :hide:

The Joker said:
Thanks guys. Believe it or not, cold milk helps make this meal for me ~ Just doesn't taste the same without it. I actually drink milk with most of my meals... :hide:

I love a nice big glass of milk, but the thought of eating a greasy burger with it just makes me cringe at the thought of the grease and milk curdling in my stomach! 8-[ Now a glass of milk with a big plate of cookies or pie, now you're talking! =P~

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":32cd7mdt]Thanks guys. Believe it or not, cold milk helps make this meal for me ~ Just doesn't taste the same without it. I actually drink milk with most of my meals... :hide:

I love a nice big glass of milk, but the thought of eating a greasy burger with it just makes me cringe at the thought of the grease and milk curdling in my stomach! 8-[ Now a glass of milk with a big plate of cookies or pie, now you're talking! =P~[/quote:32cd7mdt]
Well, I guess the key is to not think about it. :razz: Seriously, I've never had a problem with it. Even if I've been drinking beer all day, I'll have that tall, cold glass of milk with these burgers. Won't have it any other way.

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1jkpbey8][quote="The Joker":1jkpbey8]Thanks guys. Believe it or not, cold milk helps make this meal for me ~ Just doesn't taste the same without it. I actually drink milk with most of my meals... :hide:

I love a nice big glass of milk, but the thought of eating a greasy burger with it just makes me cringe at the thought of the grease and milk curdling in my stomach! 8-[ Now a glass of milk with a big plate of cookies or pie, now you're talking! =P~[/quote:1jkpbey8]
Well, I guess the key is to not think about it. :razz: Seriously, I've never had a problem with it. Even if I've been drinking beer all day, I'll have that tall, cold glass of milk with these burgers. Won't have it any other way.[/quote:1jkpbey8]

I'm just messing with you! I like cottage cheese too! 8-[

Back
Top Bottom