Burgers on the RK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Burgers look mighty tasty, is that all you put on them, No other condiments?
That's it. Lettuce, mayo, sautéed onions, salt and pepper. Most of the time, there's no cheese on there either. Like I said before, the cold milk, to me, makes this meal.

Looks good Joker, makes me hungry.

I like a burger with the same things myself but add a slice of a home grown mater on there and im set! And a glass of iced tea to wash it down.
My boy drinks milk with anything. To each their own.

Chuckwagoncook said:
Thats all you need for a great burger. I love the sauteed onions too, but sometimes I dig a big thick slice of fresh from the farmers market sweet onion (vidalia, 1015).

Cant beat that combination, burger, mayo, lettuce, onion, fresh cracked black pepper and kosher salt. I also like a nice slice of cheddar or swiss cheese to melt on the burger.

No need for all those other toppings on a quality grind of meat, cooked med-rare at the most!!

DaleP said:
Looks good Joker, makes me hungry.

I like a burger with the same things myself but add a slice of a home grown mater on there and im set! And a glass of iced tea to wash it down.
My boy drinks milk with anything. To each their own.
These are good variations I do from time to time but I usually do both the fresh onion and tomato together. BTW, the sautéed onion was vidalia. Also, I agree with the fresh ground black pepper and kosher salt. We use both in table grinders or what ever they're called. My kids and I love milk with our meals. My wife on the other hand... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom