Burgers 2 Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeppers they supposed to be charred not burnt. Now if the warden handed me a tate which was the color of them as showed in the pic...she liable to wind up with two black eyes so she could be color co-ordinated with the starchy tuber in question. You know them thangs turn into wall paper glue inside your tummy and make a person unable to poop right and raises fasting blood glucose levels like eating a coupla king sized 3 Musketter Candy Bars? :shock: Best policy is to eat em raw. They purty healthy thataway. Full of good old living enzymes..vitamins etc.

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:
The burgers look excellent but somebody done got drunk and burnt the tates. Bad boy bad boy. :LOL:

bigwheel

You've been hanging out with Puff too much! Those taters ain't burnt, they're grilled, they're supposed to charred. ;)
When did Puff ever say anything about stuff being burnt? :?

Good point Puff. I neva heard you naggin about such stuff as burnt tates. If you anywhere inclined as most you just eat it and play like its good. Smart thinking. I used to be married to a nagger ya know? It aint real pleasant. :shock:

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Good point Puff. I neva heard you naggin about such stuff as burnt tates. If you anywhere inclined as most you just eat it and play like its good. Smart thinking. I used to be married to a nagger ya know? It aint real pleasant. :shock:

bigwheel

Puff whispers in peoples ears things about other people that he thinks won't get back to them.......It's a 'girl thing' Bigwheel, you wouldn't understand being the man's man you are! Puff on the other hand........ :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Puff whispers in peoples ears things about other people that he thinks won't get back to them.......It's a 'girl thing' Bigwheel, you wouldn't understand being the man's man you are! Puff on the other hand........ :LOL:
You'll never let it go will you? :roll:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

So you're admitting to something you just said you didn't say?? Lighten up Sweetie Pie, we love you.....you have a cute butt! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2l0qytqs]
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

So you're admitting to something you just said you didn't say?? Lighten up Sweetie Pie, we love you.....you have a cute butt! :shock:[/quote:2l0qytqs]
I never said I didn't say it. I just didn't say it here. It was at that ..well...you know........that secret place. :shock:
Nice little muffins on you too honey. ;)

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":yi6ucd4i]
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

So you're admitting to something you just said you didn't say?? Lighten up Sweetie Pie, we love you.....you have a cute butt! :shock:
I never said I didn't say it. I just didn't say it here. It was at that ..well...you know........that secret place. :shock:
Nice little muffins on you too honey. ;)[/quote:yi6ucd4i]

You are such a queer......... I was referring to your pulled pork! This is a BBQ Forum, NOT a NAMBLA forum! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom