Burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justaguy

Sous Chef
My wife is out of town for the week so I'm left to on my own for dinner. I have classes most of the nights but tonight I decided to have some burgers, russet wedges and some leftover pasta salad. Good enough I ate two!! Took the pic with my new camera.

Attachments

• IMG_6962.JPG
    IMG_6962.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 511
Vermin999 said:
Nice looking burgers. What is the noodle side dish?

It's some pasta salad my wife makes from time to time. It's pretty basic, just uses angel hair, cucumber, bell pepper, pepperoni and olives with some bottled italian dressing I think. Could use some tightening up but it's ok.

Hmmmm...looks good Guy. now where is the green jello and the kraft mac n cheese? I know whut folks in Utah really eat. Go ahead and drag out the Pepsi:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hmmmm...looks good Guy. now where is the green jello and the kraft mac n cheese? I know whut folks in Utah really eat. Go ahead and drag out the Pepsi:)

bigwheel

Utah is known for some weird stuff. The majority of people can't handle heat at all, and you wouldn't believe some of the hams I've endured through the years.

Justaguy said:
Vermin999 said:
Nice looking burgers. What is the noodle side dish?

It's some pasta salad my wife makes from time to time. It's pretty basic, just uses angel hair, cucumber, bell pepper, pepperoni and olives with some bottled italian dressing I think. Could use some tightening up but it's ok.

I keep a bottle or 2 of Newman's Creamy Italian salad dressing in the pantry at all time for pasta salad. You might want to give it a try. It goes especially well with Barilla (dry) Three Cheese Tortellini and other hardy pastas. Pretty much add any vegetables you have on hand. I like frozen peas (thawed), zucchini, sliced black or green olives, bell pepper, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom