Burger with Grilled Salad (Patio Daddio's Recipe)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Took this recipe from John Dawson (Patio Daddio) and tried it tonight...made some hamburgers topped with grilled vadalia onions and pepper jack cheese. Then, took the romaine...cut it in half, washed and hit the grill for about minute each side...nice color on the finish...topped with some roasted red pepper Italian dressing, diced grilled onion and shredded pepper jack cheese! IT WAS AWESOME!! Becky liked it as well...A MUST TRY!!

GRILLED SALAD

[attachment=0:ptat8bo3]grilled salad.jpg[/attachment:ptat8bo3]

Attachments

• grilled salad.jpg
    grilled salad.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 479
Greg, you one upped John on the grilled salad. I just listened to that pod cast thought it would be easy and then I see what you did ... Not so easy, but it looks great! You are the man!

Great looking plate. First time I ever grilled a salad on the grill my Wife went nuts over it. I had to make more and thats all she had for dinner that night.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Smokey Lew":28iso9yw]Wow Larry, you really bulked up that grilled salad. It looks great. I'm going to do that next time.

WHO THE HELL IS LARRY??[/quote:28iso9yw]

People are not used to seeing you cook so well and much. People have ME on the brain!! :mrgreen:

Great looking meal Mr. Topsy Turvey Tomato Boy!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Smokey Lew":18xxyb9z]Wow Larry, you really bulked up that grilled salad. It looks great. I'm going to do that next time.

WHO THE HELL IS LARRY??[/quote:18xxyb9z]

Rad!!! :shock: That's ok Lew it looks like a Larry meal.

F***in sweet man, I dunno what others think...but I do know when you grill a salad, you are the real deal. I also know we all look at that meal and think why the Hell are you grilling a salad!!! Just kidding bro looks so good don't even think I would need dressing to eat that! Great Meal.

Back
Top Bottom