Briskit burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/76puw02lin4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/76puw02lin4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Captain Morgan said:
what were the Q tips for?
Got 1 wife & 2 daughters, They tryin to build nuclear subs with em'. What the heck did you think... Cap Boy!

I started to say I wish it were 2 wives &... But I slapped myself a few times for even entertainin that kind stupid idea

Whew..guess the presence of them wimmin folks splains the Mayo in the pic too. Everybody knows us manly type testosterone laden males use mustard on burgers. In fact back when I was a young whuppersnapper if anybody walked into a greasy spoon type cafe and ordered a burger with mayo...the waitress would scream at the cookie..."gimme a sissy burger." It was not wise to be caught eating a sissy burger in public. :oops:

bigwheel

I love beef cracklings...When I trim my chuck roasts for my spagetti sauce, I always fry up the trimmings and sit with the dogs and snack. I get the meat and they get the fat. Dem is some good eats there..

Nothin' like fresh ground burger ! Whats on the plate with the burgers and fries ? Looks like 'tots but you know what hapens when you assume..

john pen said:
I love beef cracklings...When I trim my chuck roasts for my spagetti sauce, I always fry up the trimmings and sit with the dogs and snack. I get the meat and they get the fat. Dem is some good eats there..

Nothin' like fresh ground burger ! Whats on the plate with the burgers and fries ? Looks like 'tots but you know what hapens when you assume..

John fried chicken skin cracklins are real good too,

Them lil balls are corn fritters

Looks good

Nice lookin burgs JB and I love seeing the real mayo. I’ve also been looking at some of your other pics and I gotta say, man O man am I getting hungry. If I ever make it back down your way I’m coming over...I’ll buy the beer. Keep cooking man...you are good.

Back
Top Bottom