Bold Burger w/Rev's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Simple but good. Mixed up some chuck with worchestershire and Bold Wolfe Rub. Grilled, added swiss cheese, liberal amount of Reverend Marvins and voila. One of the best burgers you ever wanna eat.

Looks great Larry! Bold Rub on burgers now your talkin'!

Was that one bite :shock: :shock: ;)

I wish I had some more Bold :cry:

Now I aint never been accused of being a nagger...though I was married to one at one time..but how do you get by with so blatantly and boldly hawking your wares on here? You kin to Mr. Rempe or something maybe? Is you an advertiser in disguise maybe? Color me as simply curious.

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
Simple but good. Mixed up some chuck with worchestershire and Bold Wolfe Rub. Grilled, added swiss cheese, liberal amount of Reverend Marvins and voila. One of the best burgers you ever wanna eat.

bigwheel said:
Now I aint never been accused of being a nagger...though I was married to one at one time..but how do you get by with so blatantly and boldly hawking your wares on here? You kin to Mr. Rempe or something maybe? Is you an advertiser in disguise maybe? Color me as simply curious.

bigwheel

Hey Wheel.......... Whose stuff would you like for him to be using? :roll:

Larry... Only use and rave about my rubs. ;)

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

I'm simply trying to promote my products and my business, by doing something I love to do. Sorry this has "colored you curious"! Didn't know there was a color for ASS! Since when did I start making Reverend Marvins BBQ Sauce? Not really sure if I could've pronounced the bottle any better than I did. Should I not "hawk" other products either? I also use and promote many other BBQ rubs and sauces on here, so I'm not sure why you think I'm hawking my "wares".

This sure is funny coming from YOU. The "BBQ Guru" who requested and received a FREE bottle of both Wolfe Rub Original and Bold. Guess some people are just put on this earth to be miserable and to try their damnedest to make everyone around them miserable. I sent it to you because I thought you had a little knowledge of BBQ. I also invited you to come to this board. All you've done here is make snide comments to every post about this or that or some ex-heffer you used to be married to. While I'm on my soap box, your idiotic "Hick Lingo" is pretty annoying as well. Grow up, it's not funny.

here's another thought. One of the great things about this forum is the fact that people do get to "hawk their wares" If it werent for this fact how would some of us ever know about some products, or where to buy them, or (espcially in the new or prototype stage) ideas on ways to use them. If you or any of the rest of us had a roduct I know we would be thankful for being allowed to show them off and giving the pictures of what's been cooked that we all ask to see anyway. I know I have bought my fair share of his products and I am sure I will continue to do so, but I seriously doubt anyone selling a single 7 buck item is getting independantly wealthy off of us, gotta be a bit of loving what he does..or at least in my opinion. So hey, pull out that Book that hopefully you know better than your BBQ ones since it's more important and practice a little of what you preach...walk a mile in anothers shoes...then make the comments.

(ok wheres the fine box and how much to get back in ??)

The "hawking" of BBQ products on the vast majority of BBQ Bulletin Boards is prohibited, however, Greg Rempe has allowed members here to promote their products on this board without having to pay an advertiser fee.

There are several membes here who have rubs and sauces available and actively promote them, granted, some more actively than others.

Let's get back to the topic of burgers, shall we.

Well I certainly wish you nothing but the best in your enterprises and believe I offered enough profuse and heartfelt thanks for the free rub samples to float a battleship..if not..thanks again. As per your request I have also confined any negative comments about the product directly to you and not to any type public forum so I consider my obligations on that issue as fully met. Now I did promise to send you something free in return which as of yet I have not done. How about some free ho made chow chow? That should soothe your obviously ruffled feathers huh? Thanks so much for the name calling and fault finding. I'm sure that will prove profitable in my continuing quest to improve in such impotent spiritual aspects as humility and contrition. It is also good to know there are no impediments to the free advertising of products on the forum..which as you might recall was the original issue at hand. I might want to start selling some stuff on here myself one of these days..so you never know when that little factoid will come in handy.

Your snide, hick ass, married to a heffer pal,

bigwheel

[/quote]

I'm simply trying to promote my products and my business, by doing something I love to do. Sorry this has "colored you curious"! Didn't know there was a color for ASS! Since when did I start making Reverend Marvins BBQ Sauce? Not really sure if I could've pronounced the bottle any better than I did. Should I not "hawk" other products either? I also use and promote many other BBQ rubs and sauces on here, so I'm not sure why you think I'm hawking my "wares".

This sure is funny coming from YOU. The "BBQ Guru" who requested and received a FREE bottle of both Wolfe Rub Original and Bold. Guess some people are just put on this earth to be miserable and to try their damnedest to make everyone around them miserable. I sent it to you because I thought you had a little knowledge of BBQ. I also invited you to come to this board. All you've done here is make snide comments to every post about this or that or some ex-heffer you used to be married to. While I'm on my soap box, your idiotic "Hick Lingo" is pretty annoying as well. Grow up, it's not funny.[/quote]

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

This sure is funny coming from YOU. The "BBQ Guru" who requested and received a FREE bottle of both Wolfe Rub Original and Bold. Guess some people are just put on this earth to be miserable and to try their damnedest to make everyone around them miserable. I sent it to you because I thought you had a little knowledge of BBQ. I also invited you to come to this board. All you've done here is make snide comments to every post about this or that or some ex-heffer you used to be married to. While I'm on my soap box, your idiotic "Hick Lingo" is pretty annoying as well. Grow up, it's not funny.

If it weren't for the free 'hawking' of products on this board I woulda never even discovered wolfe rub OR rev's sauce. Both of which I not only enjoy and use often BUT give to friends and family to try as well. This isin't the txbbqrub forum where you can only 'hawk' pepper jelly and txbbq rub or other products if you are 'in' with the board owner. That's what I like about this board.

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Do I need to become afflicted with some snide comments and some Yankee lingo to get a free sample of Wolfe Rub.. :roll: :oops: ;)
Oh yeah..the burgers look great....I have had the oppurtunity to sample the Revs. Sauce and both the mrs and I loved it....Pigs was supposed to give me some WR to try but...... :roll: I guess that's what makes that Gas Q he gives to his customers so good.....cuz I know it aint the gas... [smilie=new_microwave.gif]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom