Bold Burger w/Rev's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
allie said:
You have to be "special" to get a sample of Wolf Rub. LOL

Not true Lil' Allie. You just gotta live up to your end of the bet! Since you can't post our "deal" on the board, you could send them to me via e-mail! [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif] bigdaddyskins56@gmail.com It'll be in the mail in the morning once I receive the "criteria" of the bet! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Don't forget to include your mailing address!

wittdog said:
allie said:
You hand me a line like that..........
I guess BW is "special"...........

He is from Texas............................ [smilie=a_happyme.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
allie said:
You hand me a line like that..........
I guess BW is "special"...........

He is from Texas............................ [smilie=a_happyme.gif]
U R a true bidnessman....I loved the way you side stepped the free sample thing.... :P :D

Larry Wolfe said:
allie said:

Not true Lil' Allie. You just gotta live up to your end of the bet! Since you can't post our "deal" on the board, you could send them to me via e-mail! [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif] bigdaddyskins56@gmail.com It'll be in the mail in the morning once I receive the "criteria" of the bet! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Don't forget to include your mailing address!

Larry,
once you receive her photo's make sure you pass 'em around [smilie=a_ohyahbaby.gif]

Cliff H. said:
I'm from Texas AND I am out of Wolfe Rub original.

Not buying no more until the big shaker is ready to ship. HINT HINT

Cliff, funny you mentioned that. The Wolfe Rub website is going to be updated over the weekend (I HOPE). When it's comple, both Original and Bold Wolfe Rubs will be available in "new design" 8oz shaker bottles and the highly requested 16oz shaker bottles for your convenience! There are also brand new labels for both that have been designed by our very own Scotty DaQ! Thanks Scotty for all of your time and efforts on this project!

Once everything is complete, I'll let you all know.

Sorry I'm hawking again.

bigwheel said:
Well I certainly wish you nothing but the best in your enterprises and believe I offered enough profuse and heartfelt thanks for the free rub samples to float a battleship..if not..thanks again. As per your request I have also confined any negative comments about the product directly to you and not to any type public forum so I consider my obligations on that issue as fully met. Now I did promise to send you something free in return which as of yet I have not done. How about some free ho made chow chow? That should soothe your obviously ruffled feathers huh? Thanks so much for the name calling and fault finding. I'm sure that will prove profitable in my continuing quest to improve in such impotent spiritual aspects as humility and contrition. It is also good to know there are no impediments to the free advertising of products on the forum..which as you might recall was the original issue at hand. I might want to start selling some stuff on here myself one of these days..so you never know when that little factoid will come in handy.

Your snide, hick ass, married to a heffer pal,

bigwheel
Is this true? Larry, you agree to send samples out and ask for reviews but you ask that any negative comments be sent privately?

Jon said:
bigwheel said:
Well I certainly wish you nothing but the best in your enterprises and believe I offered enough profuse and heartfelt thanks for the free rub samples to float a battleship..if not..thanks again. As per your request I have also confined any negative comments about the product directly to you and not to any type public forum so I consider my obligations on that issue as fully met. Now I did promise to send you something free in return which as of yet I have not done. How about some free ho made chow chow? That should soothe your obviously ruffled feathers huh? Thanks so much for the name calling and fault finding. I'm sure that will prove profitable in my continuing quest to improve in such impotent spiritual aspects as humility and contrition. It is also good to know there are no impediments to the free advertising of products on the forum..which as you might recall was the original issue at hand. I might want to start selling some stuff on here myself one of these days..so you never know when that little factoid will come in handy.

bigwheel
Is this true? Larry, you agree to send samples out and ask for reviews but you ask that any negative comments be sent privately?

Yes it is Jon! I was sending "samples" out of a new product I was testing to selected individuals for their feedback. I was doing so to test a new product I was working on. I did this for obvious reasons (1) It was a "test"product not on the market yet (2) I didn't want to send FREE samples out to 100 people (3) Would it make sense to ask for negative feedback on something that's not on the market?

Does this satisfy your question?

Larry Wolfe said:
Jon said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Yes it is Jon! I was sending "samples" out of a new product I was testing to selected individuals for their feedback. I was doing so to test a new product I was working on. I did this for obvious reasons (1) It was a "test"product not on the market yet (2) I didn't want to send FREE samples out to 100 people (3) Would it make sense to ask for negative feedback on something that's not on the market?

Does this satisfy your question?
Since you are “Hawkingâ€

Not to step on toes here, but by taking the negative comments privately, it gives Larry chance to make adjustments to his product if he thinks they have to be made, without scaring off possible future consumers. Having the positive remarks made public only if the sampler wanted to is just good business sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom