Birdies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Two turkeys on the kettle with apple wood for a demonstration at the local Hardware Store.[attachment=0:3fpbxjfu]uploadfromtaptalk1319827222623.jpg[/attachment:3fpbxjfu]

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

bbquzz said:
Is it a big hardware store ... That is one big ass picture .. life sized turkeys :LOL:
I can even see the life-sized hole where he took out that dumb pop-up temperature probe.

I bet it's starting to smell real good around that big hardware store.

BOB

Bob In Fla. said:
bbquzz said:
Is it a big hardware store ... That is one big ass picture .. life sized turkeys :LOL:
I can even see the life-sized hole where he took out that dumb pop-up temperature probe.

BOB

Actually, those holes are from the needle I used to inject the brine. The Lil' Butterballs don't have the pop up probes for some reason........if they did I was gonna send them to Nick.

Done. (If you're using the Tapatalk app, use their host vs. the forums and the pic's won't be huge)
aeffc33e-16be-ec81.jpg

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bob In Fla.":2okz8605]
bbquzz said:

BOB

Actually, those holes are from the needle I used to inject the brine. The Lil' Butterballs don't have the pop up probes for some reason........if they did I was gonna send them to Nick.[/quote:2okz8605]

Damn it, I missed out again! Why a demo at the hardware store?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1nzfgnwm][quote="Bob In Fla.":1nzfgnwm]
bbquzz said:

BOB

Actually, those holes are from the needle I used to inject the brine. The Lil' Butterballs don't have the pop up probes for some reason........if they did I was gonna send them to Nick.[/quote:1nzfgnwm]

Damn it, I missed out again! Why a demo at the hardware store?[/quote:1nzfgnwm]

They are a big Weber Dealer and want me to demo the Kettles and they asked me to cook 3 turkeys. I will do one there and the other 2 are already done.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3pw6m2qr][quote="Larry Wolfe":3pw6m2qr][quote="Bob In Fla.":3pw6m2qr]
bbquzz said:

BOB

Actually, those holes are from the needle I used to inject the brine. The Lil' Butterballs don't have the pop up probes for some reason........if they did I was gonna send them to Nick.[/quote:3pw6m2qr]

Damn it, I missed out again! Why a demo at the hardware store?[/quote:3pw6m2qr]

They are a big Weber Dealer and want me to demo the Kettles and they asked me to cook 3 turkeys. I will do one there and the other 2 are already done.[/quote:3pw6m2qr]

Very cool! What's in it for you?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":sjkao7f6][quote="Nick Prochilo":sjkao7f6][quote="Larry Wolfe":sjkao7f6][quote="Bob In Fla.":sjkao7f6]
bbquzz said:

BOB

Actually, those holes are from the needle I used to inject the brine. The Lil' Butterballs don't have the pop up probes for some reason........if they did I was gonna send them to Nick.[/quote:sjkao7f6]

Damn it, I missed out again! Why a demo at the hardware store?[/quote:sjkao7f6]

They are a big Weber Dealer and want me to demo the Kettles and they asked me to cook 3 turkeys. I will do one there and the other 2 are already done.[/quote:sjkao7f6]

Very cool! What's in it for you?[/quote:sjkao7f6]

The people have become friends and they give me a lot of stuff and treat me right. They pay for all the food charcoal, etc. Just my time and I like hanging out up there, good people. Small/New business and I wanna help them stay open and hopefully sell some grills for them.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":nkumlg7g][quote="Larry Wolfe":nkumlg7g][quote="Nick Prochilo":nkumlg7g][quote="Larry Wolfe":nkumlg7g][quote="Bob In Fla.":nkumlg7g]
bbquzz said:

BOB

Actually, those holes are from the needle I used to inject the brine. The Lil' Butterballs don't have the pop up probes for some reason........if they did I was gonna send them to Nick.[/quote:nkumlg7g]

Damn it, I missed out again! Why a demo at the hardware store?[/quote:nkumlg7g]

They are a big Weber Dealer and want me to demo the Kettles and they asked me to cook 3 turkeys. I will do one there and the other 2 are already done.[/quote:nkumlg7g]

Very cool! What's in it for you?[/quote:nkumlg7g]

The people have become friends and they give me a lot of stuff and treat me right. They pay for all the food charcoal, etc. Just my time and I like hanging out up there, good people. Small/New business and I wanna help them stay open and hopefully sell some grills for them.[/quote:nkumlg7g]

During one of our summer conversations you mentioned how well they treated you. That's cool stuff!

Larry Wolfe said:
Done. (If you're using the Tapatalk app, use their host vs. the forums and the pic's won't be huge)
aeffc33e-16be-ec81.jpg

Those look GREAT from here. The size isn't quite as impressive, but I'd sure like a few sample slices between a couple slices of bread. A little Mayo and some black pepper would round it out just fine. Cold beer would be nice too, but beggers can't be choosers. :? :roll:

BOB
peach wood might be good, too :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom