Bacon wrapped dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigGQ

Sous Chef
Last weekend I was craving some hot dogs with home made Coney Island chili dog sauce and said to myself, why not add some bacon. Threw on some mustard and onions with some french fries to make a meal. Have to say, it was not as good as I wanted it to be, but it was still good. Don't rib me too hard for using the inside electirc griddle. :shock:
[attachment=2:3aipv8o4]IMG_0044 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3aipv8o4]
[attachment=1:3aipv8o4]IMG_0046 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3aipv8o4]
[attachment=0:3aipv8o4]IMG_0047 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3aipv8o4]

Attachments

• IMG_0044 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0044 (Large).JPG
    96 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_0046 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0046 (Large).JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_0047 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0047 (Large).JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 467
Looks like it'd be aswesome to me!!! Maybe swap mac & cheese for the fries and see if that would do it? I'd still have no problems taking care of the plate though. No need to apologize for the inside griddle. I'm pretty sure most of the folks on here enjoy cooking on something other than a grill/smoker every now and again. It's just more fun grilling/smoking! Thanks for sharing.

Well actually them bacon wrapped dawgs have a name from back in the good old days where they were sold at the butcher shopee posing as City Quail. Now they usually split the weenie and lay a big plug o rat cheese down in the trench. Only rich folks could afford to buy em. We had to make our own. Looks excellent. That is also a good way to cook bout any kinda sausage most especially Boudan. It turns that old slimey gut nice and crispy. Heard rumors that is how the big boys cook em (heat em up) at the high level sausage contests.

bigwheel

Wouldn’t raze you at all for using the jenn- air grew up on one it was great to have in the winter time plus the dogs look great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom