Baby backs on infrared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jojobda

Assistant Cook
Hey guys, tomorrow I will be trying some baby back on my CB Quantum Infrared. Done baby backs on my old grill, but not on the new infrared. Any tips for me? Would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Meat side down until they are done at 260 pit temp. Then wrap and throw in the hot box and let them swelter for at least an hour. Two or three hours is best. Back on the grill for a last minute sweet/spicy glaze. Otherwise do them as normal. When they go back on the fire only hit them once or each side with the glaze or it will rob the spices. After they are sliced give a generous dusting of what they got rubbed them with originally..if it aint bad about leaving unsavory looking deposits on cooked meat. Some works and some dont. Dont get them too salty. Ribs is most bones and not much meat and they are thin so easily over salted. Best of fortunes Sir.

What he said up above. However if your using infrared you may want to add to some liquid smoke to inhance that true BBQ flavor you just can't get cooking with wood. :LOL: I'n all seriousness though they'll be great. post some picts of the cook and finsihed product.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom