All alone on a Friday night...what should I do? GRILL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
The wife was gone, the kids were gone, so it was just me the dog and the Dodgers on TV. I cracked a cold corona, had a shot of tequila then it was time to fire up the grill. I found a small ribeye that I seasoned with Texas grilling magic and picked up some bok choy to try as well. I split the bok choy then took the crappy leaves off, rinsed and drizzled with evoo then seasoned with salt and pep. Once I had flipped my steak I threw on the bok choy and grilled em for about 7mins then took em off. I also steamed some cauliflower and made a cheese sauce, I used butter, cheddar and some good old American then squeezed in some lemon. All in all it was not a bad dinner, below are the pics.

Seasoned ribeye.
img_216510_0_8f9b5135c5dc3bf976c9aa0a46f88a7f.jpg

The bok choy ready for the grill.
img_216510_1_b9428cfa22e8500d74e157639fbf44ab.jpg

Dinner is served.
img_216510_2_3c5b699c46828b472666b72665ce93c3.jpg

Man that sure sucked. :)
img_216510_3_e733f0ad378d3df8aa4b63e1cf378e56.jpg

Mighty fine looking meal. I've got some leftover bok choy in the fridge from some egg rolls I made up. I want to grill some, but that would mean I'd have to fire up the grill and things have been busy, so...

Great looking Chow Toby. It's also nice you was a good boy. I know some low life types who if caught orphaned on Friday night be tempted by the Debil to put on the fancy cowboy duds and head off to the nearest bloomer shucking contest. Maybe grab a little menudo as the sun comes up whilst reeking of gin and cheap perfume. Glad to hear you aint like some of them other folks.

bigwheel

Toby Mighty Tasty Lookin' Meal you put together while batchin' it without
the family! Did the dog get a bite or two?

8)

Back
Top Bottom