ABT's, Quail and Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buffarilo

Cook
Ok
I took some advise about some smoke chicken that I had and made some ABT's. So I sent my wife to the store and she came back with these.

I mixed the smoke chicken with some Guda cheese, garlic, green onion, cajun seasoning and a little Soy sauce them wrapped in bacon. Also took some wild quail stuff the breast with garlic, onion, cajun seasoning and jalapeno then wrapped in bacon. I place some Hickory chip in a smokers pack on the left you can see it just starting to smoke.

ABT's done, thanks guys they are very tasty.

I also took some shrimp and marinade in EVOO, garlic, cajun seasoning, fresh black pepper and dried basil grilled them also.

Shrimp done.

Sorry guys no plate pics maybe next time. Still trying to get my courage up to get in front of the video camera, cajun accent, flat talking and the cajun french words we use in every day talking might be a problem.

Anyway thanks again to everyone for there sugestions.

Mais, jamais de la vie.
Well, for goodness sakes.
Lets eat

Buffarilo

Looks great bro!!! Make a video. Cajuns have the coolest accents. The chicks went crazy down here for my friends cajun accent.
I love Justin wilson cooking show too. LSU was crazy last night ... Coach has big juevos.....!!! :shock:

surfinsapo said:
Looks great bro!!! Make a video. Cajuns have the coolest accents. The chicks went crazy down here for my friends cajun accent.
I love Justin wilson cooking show too. LSU was crazy last night ... Coach has big juevos.....!!! :shock:

Accents? we aint no damm accent, its yall who talk funny to us. The cajun babe's ahhh babay ohh lala!. Quail rocks 10 times better than chickens, hands down. Great job BR

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:

Accents? we aint no damm accent, its yall who talk funny to us. The cajun babe's ahhh babay ohh lala!. Quail rocks 10 times better than chickens, hands down. Great job BR
I was replying to what he said. Read his post!! GeeWizz [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]
Buffarilo said:
Sorry guys no plate pics maybe next time. Still trying to get my courage up to get in front of the video camera, cajun accent, flat talking and the cajun french words we use in every day talking might be a problem.

Anyway thanks again to everyone for there sugestions.

Mais, jamais de la vie.
Well, for goodness sakes.
Lets eat

Buffarilo

Back
Top Bottom