A Bunch of Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
Howdy friends. It's been a while. Some random shots of recent competitions and some picts of yesterday's cook at my house. It was for a friends baby shower.

Dude,,, do it! If you like camp fires and grilling,,, a Santa Maria combines the two for the best time ever, just add beer!

Assume that is Tri Tip and it looks great as do all the party shots. Just bought 9 Tri Tips and hope to get another dozen to carry north for the summer season and do on my Chaney. Congratulations on all the awards too!

bbquzz said:
Assume that is Tri Tip and it looks great as do all the party shots. Just bought 9 Tri Tips and hope to get another dozen to carry north for the summer season and do on my Chaney. Congratulations on all the awards too!

You know I was thinken. We could ship a santa maria atachnment if you ever wanted one. We could make the tower part bolt on so shipping would be pretty cheep. Just a thought.

Tri Tip said:
bbquzz said:

You know I was thinken. We could ship a santa maria atachnment if you ever wanted one. We could make the tower part bolt on so shipping would be pretty cheep. Just a thought.

Very good thought, but as Bigwheel would say "The Warden" would shoot me if I bought anything grill related. My next project is some kind of grate over our fire pit up in Michigan, but even that project is on a far back burner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom