40 Cloves of Garlic Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Used a 4 pack of chicken quarters. Trimmed the back bone off and split each quarter in half. Added approx a half cup EVOO to a CI skillet. Seasoned the chicken with Knox Spice Co's. Yummy Chicken Rub and added a boat load of garlic cloves. Don't know how many but at least 40.

About an hour later chicken is almost done, did up some Normandy Veggies in the wok

Added a French Baguette to the grill to toast up

Chicken is done

My plate. If you love garlic this dish is for you!!! As you can tell, we love garlic!!!

Good Lord!!!

I'm lost for words, the only thing that would make that dish better is more garlic!!!

Many people don't understand how to use garlic in that capacity and make it work.
You are obviously NOT one of them.......

Your killing me. Aint never managed to get too much fresh garlic in anything. Now it can get tiresome to peel and shuck it in large amounts.

Your killing me. Aint never managed to get too much fresh garlic in anything. Now it can get tiresome to peel and shuck it in large amounts.

Next time I'll peel the garlic cloves outside or get prepeeled, I was getting the skins all over and the Mrs. wasn't too impressed with the mess I was making.

We dont do much chinese food so dont recall ever needing whole cloves. I slap it with the flat edge of a knife like Yan Can Cook.

Garlic Chicken is great, I have been making it for years. Garlic is so good for you too, not to mention if you like it, this type makes the best garlic toast too.

Great tip on shucking those whole cloves Max. Knew there had to be a way but just forgot what it was. I have a plastic bird seed bucket with a lid that should work. Do it have to be metal?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom