1 outta 3 ain't bad..................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I had a great menu planned today, today I only succeeded with one part of it. The plan was for Citrus wings with a citrus reduction glaze, grilled tuna with WR Citrus and Bold and meatballs (my one 110% success)!!!

I burnt the chicken wings and way over cooked the tuna. Just lost track of time with the wing, but not sure what happened with the tuna. I cooked the tuna 2 minutes per side on high heat and this stuff was well the *blank* done (which really pissed me off).

The surprise of the day was the meatballs, oh my were they gooooooooooood! 2lbs of ground chuck mixed with 2 eggs, worchestershire, bread crumbs and Wolf Rub Bold. Cooked for about 20 minutes rotating every couple minutes and then let simmer in Bad Bob Special Sauce!! Best meatballs I've ever made or eaten!! Shazaam they were good!

Here's some pic's, but I'm not posting the tuna! It looke cooked like something you'd get in a chain resataurant! Yeah, that bad!

Larry, I never thought about grilling meatballs (must be the italian in me) but they look good. If that wing was one of the bad ones, well............................I'd eat them! Sorry about the tuna. Chop it up, add some mayo and you can have tunafish salad for lunch tomorrow!

Nick Prochilo said:
Larry, I never thought about grilling meatballs (must be the italian in me) but they look good. If that wing was one of the bad ones, well............................I'd eat them! Sorry about the tuna. Chop it up, add some mayo and you can have tunafish salad for lunch tomorrow!

I never thought about it either Nick, but I'll tell you what, they were some of the best meatballs I've every eaten!!

Back
Top Bottom