0* pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1st pic of the mooses looks like hes checkin out the scene -

2nd pic of the mooses looks like there talkin bout how to get in and take the pizza. :LOL: :LOL:

Well I see a quick cure for that snow bound R2D2..somebody need to light a fire in it:)

bigwheel

Well I think you on the right track here. Had an old feetsball coach in high screwl...back when Moby Dick was still just a Minner down at Whiskeyta Falls who always say something like this..paraphrasing of course...."Who in the hell say pie are square? Pie are round. Cake are square." He was an old country boy who had the duty/priviliege to coach an old boy name Bob Lilly when he was but a young skull of mush down at Throckmorton, TX. He also wear a suit coat. On the inside pockets he kept a few ceegars on one side..and a half pint of whiskey on the other. Now kindly dont axe how I know this:) Plug him into Google sometime and I bet you get a few hits. Bet he daid of old age by now. He was/is a real good old boy. That be a fella named Morris Mercer.

ALL-TIME WINNINGEST COACHES
YEARS W L T PCT
Morris Mercer 1969-1984 98 59 11 .616
Joe Bob Tyler 1961-1968 47 29 5 .611
Scott Ponder 2003-2007 47 18 0 .723

http://www.collier-sharp.com/wichitafallsrider.htm

bigwheel

Tony M said:
That looks really good Griff. I need lessons on how to make a ROUND pizza pie. I never get it right. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom