You gotta be @$#%&@ kidding me....SOTB related

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If that track holds true, it will pass over sometime between Anything Butt turn in and BBQ turn in. Loverly. The spring contest saw a wicked
thunderstorm come through Saturday morning (after turn in, thank the Lord) that had lightning cracking all around us, water a couple of inches
deep racing through the parking lot, and EZ Ups flipping around crashing into parked cars.

That would be a joy compared to a hurricane, even a weak one.
It could easily lead to the comp being cancelled, in which case
I'm gonna kill someone, most likely Larry. He needs killing anyway.

Labor Day is the 2nd biggest weekend here, population goes from around
200 thousand to about 600 thousand. Now that will make for a fun
evacuation.

I wouldn't worry too much Cappy, it will probably be downgraded to a Tropical Storm by the time it reaches you.
1.gif

Captain Morgan said:
That would be a joy compared to a hurricane, even a weak one.
It could easily lead to the comp being cancelled, in which case
I'm gonna kill someone, most likely Larry. He needs killing anyway.

Larry, if the Cap'n kills you, can I have your firearms?

Griff

Be glad I will be in Florida at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville when this thing comes through , of course its changed course 2 times in the last hour according to Naval Tracking I got on this computer!!

I'm coming down regardless, as long as Johnny Law lets me in I'm coming. Worse comes to worse, we'll cook at Cappy's!

Good luck gang! I hope the weather holds, I haven't seen the whole gang together for a hoot in a couple of months. Cancelling the event would be a shame. Best part is I still get the spend a night in a cheap hotel with GQ's dream date. :P :P :twisted: ;)

Good luck and good Q!

Jack

Jack W. said:
Good luck gang! I hope the weather holds, I haven't seen the whole gang together for a hoot in a couple of months. Cancelling the event would be a shame. Best part is I still get the spend a night in a cheap hotel with GQ's dream date. :P :P :twisted: ;)

Good luck and good Q!

Jack

You're sleeping wih Finney? [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Jack W.":rfyoeevn]Good luck gang! I hope the weather holds, I haven't seen the whole gang together for a hoot in a couple of months. Cancelling the event would be a shame. Best part is I still get the spend a night in a cheap hotel with GQ's dream date. :P :P :twisted: ;)

Good luck and good Q!

Jack

You're sleeping wih Finney? [smilie=a_holyshit.gif][/quote:rfyoeevn]

I thought Chris was like that!

After that comment, all I can say is ain't nobody sleeping with me!

Larry, we'll have a hurricane party at my house. Nothing is going to
stop me from having a good time this weekend.

Captain Morgan said:
After that comment, all I can say is ain't nobody sleeping with me!

Larry, we'll have a hurricane party at my house. Nothing is going to
stop me from having a good time this weekend.

Amen brother, I'll be there as the law allows!!

Well I be there in spirit but just give you one encouragement. Hurricanes aint nothing but big tornadoes. Cooking in tornadoes is easy peasy. You should be just fine.

bigwheel

Jack W. said:

Good luck and good Q!

Jack

Jack, you are one lucky man! Give the wife big hugs from me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom