THE OFFICIAL SMOKE ON THE BEACH THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":hl4awp7f]Momma' s got Lisa...it's a family weekend for Larry!

Nope, I gotta "kitchen pass" for Saturday night, why do you think I'm bringing bail money??[/quote:hl4awp7f]
Is it all in ones??? :grin: :grin:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":i54s6lfk][quote="Captain Morgan":i54s6lfk]Momma' s got Lisa...it's a family weekend for Larry!

Nope, I gotta "kitchen pass" for Saturday night, why do you think I'm bringing bail money??[/quote:i54s6lfk]
Is it all in ones??? :grin: :grin:[/quote:i54s6lfk]

That would be "tail" money.
6.gif
Not "bail" money.

How will the strippers be able to resist the athletic BBQ'ers with the trophy? We'll be in like Flynn!

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":23mrpznf][quote="Captain Morgan":23mrpznf]Momma' s got Lisa...it's a family weekend for Larry!

Nope, I gotta "kitchen pass" for Saturday night, why do you think I'm bringing bail money??[/quote:23mrpznf]
Is it all in ones??? :grin: :grin:[/quote:23mrpznf]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Greg Rempe said:
Yes Larry, I'm sure they'll find that "Wrangler" VEEEERY sexy indeed!
2.gif

The Wrangler is for hunting and yardwork boy! I don't use it when I'm trolling for skank! You freaking people from Ohio will never have cooth!

It's 2:30am Friday morning and I'm getting ready to head to MB! Talk to ya'll Monday evening!

It's 12 noon somewhere. I'd opt for the Bloody Mary though, prime the pump a little then go with the beer.

This ought to be an interesting weekend....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom