THE OFFICIAL SMOKE ON THE BEACH THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This time tomorrow morning I hope to be half way to Myrtle! WoooooHooooo!!! I've got my bail money ready!

Man I can hardly think of anything else this morning. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

24 hours from right now I'll be hitching up my grill, celebrating my victory over GQ this afternoon on the links, and preparing a space on
the mantle for the trophy!

Wait..who gets to keep the trophy?!?!?!?!?!? [-X [-X [-X

Captain Morgan said:
Man I can hardly think of anything else this morning. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

24 hours from right now I'll be hitching up my grill, celebrating my victory over GQ this afternoon on the links, and preparing a space on

You give it to me to display at the BBQ-4-U Headquarters! :D

Rev.Jr. said:
This is great.....SOTB hasn't even started and they've already thrown me in the ditch. LOL

Who are you?

Jim, remember when we win we are taking the trophy to the strip clubs like the hockey players do with the Stanley Cup!

"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville" , "Jose Cuervo is a friend of mine". See you fellas Friday night. I'm lucky enough to get to go to Myrtle with a good looking blonde who loves to hang out with BBQ crews and drink Tequilla. Not only that but I get to judge anything butt on Friday, which is an all you can eat extravaganza of culinary delight, then I get to see and taste every box on Saturday. " Get the XXXL's out baby, Daddy's gonna do some eatin'. =D> :D :D :D

Good Luck and Good Q!

Jack

Captain Morgan said:

I think we had this discussion already. As well as all the other ones. 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Rev.Jr.":3vin5tlj]This is great.....SOTB hasn't even started and they've already thrown me in the ditch. LOL

Who are you?

Jim, remember when we win we are taking the trophy to the strip clubs like the hockey players do with the Stanley Cup! [/quote:3vin5tlj]

Nothing like a bunch of guys that smell like BBQ Pork, wearing BBQ-4-U.com "T"-shirts, drunk in a strip joint. As long as we have $, how can the women resist us. :eek:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Rev.Jr.":1iu4f9xs]This is great.....SOTB hasn't even started and they've already thrown me in the ditch. LOL

Who are you?

Jim, remember when we win we are taking the trophy to the strip clubs like the hockey players do with the Stanley Cup!

Nothing like a bunch of guys that smell like BBQ Pork, wearing BBQ-4-U.com "T"-shirts, drunk in a strip joint. As long as we have $, how can the women resist us. :eek:[/quote:1iu4f9xs]
I'm curious what you guys are gonna do with Lisa??? :eek: :eek: :eek: [-X

Captain Morgan said:
Momma' s got Lisa...it's a family weekend for Larry!

Well I guess it will just be Cappie and Chris at the strip joints. Sounds like Larry will be wearing the old "Ball and Chain".
1.gif

4.gif

Captain Morgan said:
Momma' s got Lisa...it's a family weekend for Larry!

Nope, I gotta "kitchen pass" for Saturday night, why do you think I'm bringing bail money??

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1iuzfqhc]Momma' s got Lisa...it's a family weekend for Larry!

Well I guess it will just be Cappie and Chris at the strip joints. Sounds like Larry will be wearing the old "Ball and Chain".
1.gif

4.gif
[/quote:1iuzfqhc]
You forgot about Woody (Rev Jr).... again.

Of course, he doesn't stand out like Larry, Jim, and my-self. That may be a good thing though. 8-[

Back
Top Bottom