The Official Fall SOTB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
We'll cook what-ever they want us to.
I just don't think the half chicken thing works out to the competitors advantage. Unless they had you turn in a 1/2 chicken for each judge.

Didnt they say you supply your own chicken and ribs I will glady stick to using thighs and loin back ribs.

Greg Rempe said:
WalterSC said:
...going to a local graphics place to check on a banner as well...

Walter, I would check out New Vision graphics for banners too...their prices will be hard to beat. www.newvisiongraphics.cc

Call Kirk, he'll hook you up!

Greg

Thanks Greg will keep them one in mind I want to give the companies close to us a shot at pricing first to see what they can do then compare. I like the fact he does tee shirts as well.

Captain Morgan said:
KCBS considers Ladson the state championship....I guess it
depends on who's sanctioning it.

Negative sir

Ladson is the Official South Carolina State BBQ Championship. It's put on by The Olde Charlestowne Sertoma Club.

KCBS considers Greenwood's "SC Festival of Discovery" it's SC State Championship.

SCBA considers Q Cup their World Championship (Lake couldn't get an endorsement)

There is no MIM contest at this time in the state, however, I got an inside word that Aiken is considering it.

Good Q!

Jack

Jack W. said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3juo550a]KCBS considers Ladson the state championship....I guess it

Negative sir

Ladson is the Official South Carolina State BBQ Championship. It's put on by The Olde Charlestowne Sertoma Club.

KCBS considers Greenwood's "SC Festival of Discovery" it's SC State Championship.

SCBA considers Q Cup their World Championship (Lake couldn't get an endorsement)

There is no MIM contest at this time in the state, however, I got an inside word that Aiken is considering it.

Good Q!

Jack[/quote:3juo550a]

Greenwood is "a" KCBS State Championship... as is Boone Hall. I think there are others also.

I have heard that SOTB has apllied to the state government to have it "officially" declared "THE SC STATE BBQ CHAMPIONSHIP".

Finney said:
Jack W. said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3v4cv6r4]KCBS considers Ladson the state championship....I guess it

Negative sir

Good Q!

Jack

Greenwood is "a" KCBS State Championship... as is Boone Hall. I think there are others also.

I have heard that SOTB has apllied to the state government to have it "officially" declared "THE SC STATE BBQ CHAMPIONSHIP".[/quote:3v4cv6r4]

I'll have to check this one out. I know the winner of Greenwood went to the American Royal last year. I'm not sure about the winners of Laurens, or Boone Hall.

Shriners vs. Sertomans. Nice!

I wonder why Kenny didn't petition his best of the best for the real state championship.

Good Q!

Jack

Back
Top Bottom