The Frozen Morgan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hard to find something for the man who has everything. You can
have my Dodge if I do die...still smells like the damn rotten potatos,
thanks to you

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Larry D.":jzl0apdp]
Puff said:
WOW! We get some really cool stuff after Jim freezes to death!!!
At least the beer will stay cold. That( and I'm sure Cap will agree) is the most important thing.

Why wait? Just go by his house and take what you want... he's in Conway. :mrgreen:

you would have gotten all my books celebrating Tar Heel national championships[/quote:jzl0apdp]

Thanks, Cappy! I've been using newspaper to start my charcoal chimney, but I bet the wax in the crayon writing would make pages from those books work even better.

I loaned him gloves, trash bags and I don't know what else.....at least he could do is give me his super secret recipe!! And my wife thought he was nice....little does she know!!!

Well Cappy glad to see you not only survived the ordeal but seem to be thriving. Sure was looking forward to that fancy NC vinegar sauce recipe. Every silver lining has a gray cloud inside of it huh?

bigwheel

gooose53 said:
I loaned him gloves, trash bags and I don't know what else.....at least he could do is give me his super secret recipe!! And my wife thought he was nice....little does she know!!!

and lots of stuff you don't I took when ya'll weren't looking!

Why in hell would you want my recipe when you just won the Team of the Year Award?

Captain Morgan said:
gooose53 said:

and lots of stuff you don't I took when ya'll weren't looking!

Why in hell would you want my recipe when you just won the Team of the Year Award?

This year is over! Need something new for next year! I thought my trailer was a little lighter than when I brought it!!!

It was a nice venue wasn't it? The cold wasn't bad until the rain came....messed up everything! It was great to finally meet you!

Doug

Cpt Morgan, did they have anything in the local paper on the contest in Conway? We tried looking it up online and you have to subscribe to see anything.

nothing I saw. That's an area that a lot of organizers fail to take advantage of...follow-up
press is easy to get, and generates more attention for the next event.

Back
Top Bottom