Swine Syndicate FF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Right now according to weather underground the temp here is 31.7 * http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-b ... uery=14224
With a high today of 35*.
We have a little bit of snow on the ground much of it is ice so after a few beers footing may become an issue……
Buford….the cover blew off that windy day

Therm

A keg for the boys

Jack

And Coke

More pics to come and good luck everyone and don’t forget to call Smokilicous 800-941-5054

That grill has to be new. Mine has cheesy grease clumps baked on.
D looks like the guy on the FF T-shirt.
As usual my brisket is cooking fast. Three hours to hit 170*. Foiled the pan and now riding it up to finish.

You need to put the picture of the boys on next years T shirts Dave!

Forget the food, which looks great, that pic gets my vote (if I had one) for the best frozen few pic! An instant classic!

I’m done with my entry time to toss some yard bird on the pit. The one thing I didn’t realize is how tough it was to get one good pic.

wittdog said:
I’m done with my entry time to toss some yard bird on the pit. The one thing I didn’t realize is how tough it was to get one good pic.

Tough??? I have been working 4 straight hours trying to get mine out and still haven't got it sent. :evil: :evil:

Ok my pic is turned in…and after working all night and cooking today…I feel like I do after a comp..that means I’m tired, dirty and hate my turn in. On the plus side I’m tired, dirty, got to hang out with my best buds, soak up a few suds and eat some Q..all in all a pretty good day. I just wish Bubba was here….he makes me look like a happy go lucky guy compared to him.
:LOL:

Rag give me a call I'll walk you thru the process...I know that at your age computers can be a challenge....I know you are used to a slide rule and abacas.

Back
Top Bottom