State of Michgian Barbecue Association 1st Meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
(copied from e-mail I received)

Good Evening All,

I am sorry for the delay in getting this out, but we have arranged for our first meeting. It is scheduled for January 27th at 3:00pm at the offices of WBCT/WBFX in Grand Rapids. Thanks to Rich Berry for allowing us the use of his meeting room. I do apologize for those on the east side of the state, we will reciprocate!! I will also send out an agenda as soon as I complete it, I wanted to get this info out now so people can make plans. Please let me know if you will be able to attend. Address is below. Also please pass this on to anyone who may be interested. I will try and hit the major web boards by tomorrow (hopefully)!!

Thanks again for the interest.

WBCT-FM & WBFX-FM
77 Monroe Center, Suite 1000
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503

Regards,

Mike
rssbbq.com

Kloset BBQR said:
I can see that there is a huge interest in this endeavor!

It was an informational post, wasn't expecting responses. But I can see where someone from Ohio couldn't figure that out.

Re: mi association

bbqgut said:
cant make grand rapids but i am definatley interrested in the associations goings on. im new to this site and have been looking for michigan quers to cook with or against. Is the only cook off in michigan in grand rapids?...dale
Welcome to the forum "bbqgut".
Bruce there will be at least 4 of us ;)

Puff said:
bbqgut said:
cant make grand rapids but i am definatley interrested in the associations goings on. im new to this site and have been looking for michigan quers to cook with or against. Is the only cook off in michigan in grand rapids?...dale
:D Watch it Puff...not all of that is fat...I'm sure Bruce has some muscle left....if not he still has connections with the man...be ashame if they towed the van and you lost your view.... :D

wittdog said:
Puff said:
bbqgut said:
:D Watch it Puff...not all of that is fat...I'm sure Bruce has some muscle left....if not he still has connections with the man...be ashame if they towed the van and you lost your view.... :D
I was talking about the post above my post :shock: ;)

bbqgut said:

I believe there is one in Silver Lake as well. I think there is one other, but I am not certain where it is. They had one two years running at Cabelas in Dundee, but I believe they have put the kaibosh on that one.

Woodman said:
bbqgut said:

I believe there is one in Silver Lake as well. I think there is one other, but I am not certain where it is. They had one two years running at Cabelas in Dundee, but I believe they have put the kaibosh on that one.
Man that's to bad :(
I had a great time with you guys there last year ;)

For those who are interested in the meeting notes, please PM me with your email address and I will forward them to you, that way we won't have to bore the rest of the folk here, especially the one's from Ohio. :LOL: :LOL:

It was decided at the meeting that the name of the orgainzation will be the Great Lakes BBQ Association.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom