Southern Smokin' Crew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kickassbbq

Senior Cook
I know all of you have a few members on your Team. Well, here's mine. Sorry about the flag, but these Ol' boys are rednecks to the Hilt!!!! and proud of it.
Hey, I had a to have a Smokin' Crew and this is all I could get.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!
http://usera.imagecave.com/kickassbbq/a/
ed

That's one of the finest looking group of on-line internet child predators, I've ever seen. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Predators!!!!!

Now, they may be on-line child predators, I personally would not know what a child predator looks like, not having knowingly been around or socializing with that type of person.
Apparently you have some knowledge the rest of us do not have.
GOTCHA!!!!!!!!
Have a GREAT day and get that smoke a rollin'.
Smoke On!!!!!
ed

Bruce B said:
That's one of the finest looking group of on-line internet child predators, I've ever seen. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just picking, Kickass. The BBQ4U Team ain't winning no beauty pageants
either!

Picking?

I know. We do have fun, don't we? Did Ya all notice I didn't put MY pic in there? Now, you wanna talk UGLY.
Smoke On!!!!!
ed

Bruce B said:

:pop:

Re: Predators!!!!!

kickassbbq said:
Now, they may be on-line child predators, I personally would not know what a child predator looks like, not having knowingly been around or socializing with that type of person.
Apparently you have some knowledge the rest of us do not have.
GOTCHA!!!!!!!!
Have a GREAT day and get that smoke a rollin'.
Smoke On!!!!!
ed

They kind of look like the guys from my club, but we all bought jackets. :D :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom