SOTB PICs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please excuse my wife's post, She doesn't understand that crotch rockets can not be seen when you have "Dick do" ya know, when your belly sticks out more than your dick do? :)

It was an honor and a pleasure to be in the presence of the BBQ "big boys" for the weekend. To be able to trade tales with Cappy, Big GQ, Walter SC, Rev. Marvin, Larry, Finney, and JT, was an experience I'll not soon forget. The peach cobbler and ice cream was very good as was the fish tacos put on by BBQ 4 U.

The site looked like something out of invasion of the body snatchers as 5 WSM's stood tall and chugged away all night. There were rigs there of all sizes shapes and colors, the WSM stood the test.

There was some fine talent on the lot. Everyone on both teams should be proud of the work they did and their accomplishments. I'm proud to say I cooked with all of them.

Finney it was great to meet your wife. She is beautiful and gracious. I'm sure she was thrilled with the rain.

Congrats to Tim Handy at JT's BBQ for placing well. He should be leading in the points for the Master BBQ award from the SCBA. =D>

It was a great day. A fine day for BBQ and a great day for the members of this board. :)

Again my thanks to all. Mary and I had a great time.

Congratulations Cappy. I hope this success can help your make dreams come true. =D>

It was mighty fine Q!!

Jack

Jack W. said:
It was an honor and a pleasure to be in the presence of the BBQ "big boys" for the weekend. To be able to trade tales with Cappy, Big GQ, Walter SC, Rev. Marvin, Larry, Finney, and JT, was an experience I'll not soon forget. The peach cobbler and ice cream was very good as was the fish tacos put on by BBQ 4 U.

The site looked like something out of invasion of the body snatchers as 5 WSM's stood tall and chugged away all night. There were rigs there of all sizes shapes and colors, the WSM stood the test.

There was some fine talent on the lot. Everyone on both teams should be proud of the work they did and their accomplishments. I'm proud to say I cooked with all of them.

Finney it was great to meet your wife. She is beautiful and gracious. I'm sure she was thrilled with the rain.

Congrats to Tim Handy at JT's BBQ for placing well. He should be leading in the points for the Master BBQ award from the SCBA. =D>

It was a great day. A fine day for BBQ and a great day for the members of this board. :)

Again my thanks to all. Mary and I had a great time.

Congratulations Cappy. I hope this success can help your make dreams come true. =D>

It was mighty fine Q!!

Jack
Thanks Jack. She enjoyed meeting you all and putting faces to the names that she is tired of hearing. LOL She was actually enjoying the whole event until the downpours started. Being a 'weight' for an EZ Up isn't her idea of fun. Going to the HD to buy buckets for weights soon. She had a ball helping to serve the "Anything Butt". I don't know how we would have done it without her. She's ready to go again in Sept., and is already planning strategy. #-o
:lmao:

Finney said:
Thanks Jack. She enjoyed meeting you all and putting faces to the names that she is tired of hearing. LOL She was actually enjoying the whole event until the downpours started. Being a 'weight' for an Easy Up isn't her idea of fun. Going to the HD to buy buckets for weights soon. She had a ball helping to serve the "Anything Butt". I don't know how we would have done it without her. She's ready to go again in Sept., and is already planning strategy. #-o
:lmao:

That's a fact!! Tricia was definitely a lifesaver!!!!! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Captain Morgan said:
Oh that tent wasn't going anywhere. We had it strapped to Larry's wheelchair! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

See...........she was a lifesaver.............she told me my hand was purple from holding onto the bungee cords holding the tent down!

Captain Morgan said:
Oh that tent wasn't going anywhere. We had it strapped to Larry's wheelchair! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
:eek: See there are some storie's to tell :eek:
Cappy do you drink scotch by any chance?

8-[

Puff said:
Captain Morgan said:

8-[

Dunno about the Cappy drinking Scotch or not but he sure does drink free beer!! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2f4hnf01]Oh that tent wasn't going anywhere. We had it strapped to Larry's wheelchair! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

8-[

Dunno about the Cappy drinking Scotch or not but he sure does drink free beer!! :eek:[/quote:2f4hnf01]
It wasn't me, but somebody had mentioned cheapskate :eek:
We need a pot-stirring smiley on this site #-o

Dunno about the Cappy drinking Scotch or not but he sure does drink free beer!! :eek:[/quote]
We need a pot-stirring smiley on this site #-o[/quote]

Hey now free beer I aint gonna turn down !! LOL :!:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3obuioil]Oh that tent wasn't going anywhere. We had it strapped to Larry's wheelchair! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

8-[

Dunno about the Cappy drinking Scotch or not but he sure does drink free beer!! :eek:
We need a pot-stirring smiley on this site #-o[/quote:3obuioil]

Nah.....Cappy ain't no cheapskate...............he said I could have any of his beer I wanted....................................but it was up 3 flights of stairs! #-o

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":11qs2ig0]
Puff said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":11qs2ig0]Oh that tent wasn't going anywhere. We had it strapped to Larry's wheelchair! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

8-[

We need a pot-stirring smiley on this site #-o[/quote:11qs2ig0]

Nah.....Cappy ain't no cheapskate...............he said I could have any of his beer I wanted....................................but it was up 3 flights of stairs! #-o[/quote:11qs2ig0]

#-o #-o #-o #-o Cappy that's cruel

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2ymxus2z]Oh that tent wasn't going anywhere. We had it strapped to Larry's wheelchair! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

See...........she was a lifesaver.............she told me my hand was purple from holding onto the bungee cords holding the tent down![/quote:2ymxus2z]

Saved the Rev again!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom