SmokeStock 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please review...no one chagned the location to Cleveland! It is in Grand Island, which by the way, is not Cleveland. So Larry, whoes whining got the location changed...not mine!! :shock:

Greg, we'll have our own Cleve-stock!

ps. I say we have it wherever Susan is most likely to attend!! ;-)

Greg Rempe said:
Please review...no one chagned the location to Cleveland! It is in Grand Island, which by the way, is not Cleveland. So Larry, whoes whining got the location changed...not mine!! :shock:
Well I'll have to do a mapquest to see if I'll be able to make that one. That's about as bad as you having to drive to Myrtle Beach!

If somebody is willing to host the darn thing, I'll come if my schedule is clear. The trick is to not try and make it too formal. If it is at Greg's, I'll drag my pit over and that'll be available to cook for a group. Anywhere else, and I'll show, but we'll be cooking on you guys WSM's. I just want to have fun and stay loose. Hell, Greg and I can share the ride. If Bill, or Greg are willing to host it, pick one. We will need to decide and put aside the bitching though , so we can all plan. I'll go anywhere east of the Mississippi, and south of Canada (Shawn). I am not allowed in Canada (seriously) as mentioned previously. If we have 20 guys, which I would doubt, we could do a Friday night, Saturday night thing and all go home Sunday morning. We would need to book hotel rooms. Who really wants to host it? We did this in Texas last October and had a ball! Doin it again this November. Woodman

I agree, I'll try to make wherever it is hosted. Anyone got a ramp getting in their house???? Or an elevator??? :smt046

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom