Smoke on the Beach - April 20-21, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
http://www.omarshrine.com/Programs/Smok ... fault.aspx

We'll be there as "The Competition Cooking Team Formerly Known as BBQ-4-U.com" :roll: LOL
I guess we'll actually be the "BBQ Central Competition Cooking Team" ;) do to threat of lawsuit. We'll be out promoting the site and cooking some Championship worthy BBQ.

Heard rumors that some 'towhead' from Long Island will be down to 'play' with us. He better be ready to cook us some supper Friday night. Shrimp burgers, maybe?

Finney said:
http://www.omarshrine.com/Programs/Smok ... fault.aspx

We'll be there as "The Competition Cooking Team Formerly Known as BBQ-4-U.com" :roll: LOL
I guess we'll actually be the "BBQ Central Competition Cooking Team" ;) do to threat of lawsuit. We'll be out promoting the site and cooking some Championship worthy BBQ.

Heard rumors that some 'towhead' from Long Island will be down to 'play' with us. He better be ready to cook us some supper Friday night. Shrimp burgers, maybe?

Hey, I resemble that remark :oops: You bring the food processer and the shrimp and I'll see what I can do!

I'll be rolling into town Thursday morning! Then it's out on the town with Cappy and Nick for a beer or two (yeah right) I'm not sure any of us have ever just had a beer or two. Then I'll get a good night rest at the Hotel then head to the cook site Friday morning and wait for Alton and Patch!

I'm getting excited...warm weather...a bunch of fat drunk guys.....I can't wait! I'm even gonna pay Larry's gas money to get here! :)

Captain Morgan said:
I'm getting excited...warm weather...a bunch of fat drunk guys.....I can't wait! I'm even gonna pay Larry's gas money to get here! :)

Jim with the way gas prices are going, I need it!! Thanks buddy!

sounds like a heck of a time . in the future i will make plans to get out more . till the wifes gets out of nursing school i am stuck .

well good luck to yall and have a safe and fun time . if you can do that at the same time that is . :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":25o7m508]I'm getting excited...warm weather...a bunch of fat drunk guys.....I can't wait! I'm even gonna pay Larry's gas money to get here! :)

Jim with the way gas prices are going, I need it!! Thanks buddy![/quote:25o7m508]

Like I said have fun for me and good luck !!!!!

knine said:
sounds like a heck of a time . in the future i will make plans to get out more . till the wifes gets out of nursing school i am stuck .

well good luck to yall and have a safe and fun time . if you can do that at the same time that is . :LOL:

Perfect excuse.. tell her she has to stay home and study, and you want to leave the house so as not to bother her :shock:

Ah yes! Smoke on the Beach. A highlight of the year for me. I get to hang out with some people that improve my appearance, get a hotel room in a fantastic vacation destination and drink adult beverages with a good looking blonde chick, all while the people who improve my appearance stay up all night and cook/drink.

If that isn't enough, then I get to sit at a table and eat all the great barbecue at 9:00 in the morning. I'm not talking about the leftover stuff that they throw to the masses, I'm talking the good stuff. All this while basking in the glow of a good night's "sleep" and a hot shower.

Ah yes, Smoke on the Beach. See ya'll there.

Jack

Jack W. said:
Finney said:
I hear rumors that you are cooking me supper Friday night. :D

Oh yeah, that reminds me, do you like your hot dog with or without ketchup! :?

Good Q!

Jack

I like mine with Blue Cheese Slaw and Sweet Potato Mustard. ;) There's something "Cosmic" about that combo.
Okay, "Jack" :roll:

Never ketchup on a hot dog. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom