Smoke on the Beach - April 20-21, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finney said:
Jack W. said:
Finney said:
I hear rumors that you are cooking me supper Friday night. :D

Oh yeah, that reminds me, do you like your hot dog with or without ketchup! :?

Good Q!

Jack

I like mine with Blue Cheese Slaw and Sweet Potato Mustard. ;) There's something "Cosmic" about that combo.
Okay, "Jack" :roll:

Never ketchup on a hot dog. :shock:

OK then, note to self, "leave the ketchup at home". (I sure hope the rest of the crew dosen't want ketchup) :P I'm pretty sure I can handel blue cheese slaw, how hard could that be, but the sweet potato mustard is going to take some thought. ;)

I wonder why he dosen't like ketchup! His szecret sauce is packed full of it! :D :D :eek:

Jack

Finney said:
No ketchup in szecret szauce.... ;)

If you've been keeping notes, you've got a pretty good list so far of stuff not in szecret szauce. :LOL:

You of all people know darn well I don't know how to keep notes. No notes, no pics. I do it every day on the fly! ;)

Good Q!

Jack

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":319bkddc]speaking of that, where is Nick?

Here I am! Whats on the menu for dinner Wednesday and or Thursday night?[/quote:319bkddc]

I don't know...did we decide? What day, and what kind of food do you want? It's Hooters on Thursday with Larry and Garland.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1ppaeavj]speaking of that, where is Nick?

Here I am! Whats on the menu for dinner Wednesday and or Thursday night?[/quote:1ppaeavj]

Thursday night we're having beer and Hooters!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2dvqsaya][quote="Captain Morgan":2dvqsaya]speaking of that, where is Nick?

Here I am! Whats on the menu for dinner Wednesday and or Thursday night?[/quote:2dvqsaya]

Thursday night we're having beer and Hooters!!![/quote:2dvqsaya]
Puff is now buying a plane ticket.........for one :D

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":398rsrc0][quote="Captain Morgan":398rsrc0]speaking of that, where is Nick?

Here I am! Whats on the menu for dinner Wednesday and or Thursday night?[/quote:398rsrc0]

I don't know...did we decide? What day, and what kind of food do you want? It's Hooters on Thursday with Larry and Garland.[/quote:398rsrc0]

Do you think Larry could handle all them yankees from last year? The same group is coming + 4 more.

fajitas and wings. plus whatever you're turning in for AB.
And my AB entry, if there's any left over. I'm making
this killer fire roasted gazpacho...I'm thinking you'll like it
a lot.

I will be going by Jack's on the way up. No way around it. Blue eyes will insist on it. If you think they will make it, I'll be glad to carry some into town for you.

Good Q!

Jack

I'm set on Hooters, Beer and Hooters Thursday night, I have a feeling I'll be in rough shape Friday..........................but I did volunteer to cook wangs with WRO and Reverend Marvins w/Honey combo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom