Score,Double Score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rich Decker

Senior Cook
This past Friday was a big day for me. I personally started my 51st lap around the sun and my day got only better.

My team has secured a BEER sponsorship for next season by a local brewery that we love. Six cases a contest.

I also secured a meat sponsor for this year. A Northern New York farm that raises organic beef. This cattle is open pasture Black Angus that they finish for two months on corn. They also have a local organic pig farmer that wants to supply pork products to our team. This looks like it's going to be a good season !

Congratulations on the sponsorships Rich. I got you lapped by one though! And Happy Birthday too. Friday was my son's birthday as well. Just starting his 18th lap! Hope you had a good one!

Will any of them be paying your entry fee? That would really be a good deal...beer, entry fee paid and meat paid! :D

No, I pay half the entry fees and the other teammates pay the others .

Greg Rempe said:
Will any of them be paying your entry fee? That would really be a good deal...beer, entry fee paid and meat paid! :D

No but it has to be better then the meat I've cooked in the past. Now they use the briskets for ground meat. He tells me the flats run around 7-8 pounds and the packers around 12-14 pounds, perfect for me.

Captain Morgan said:
congrats, have you cooked with that meat before?

If that happened I think I would have died and went to heaven. We toasted Linda's election with single serve Clonesickles.

Bobberqer said:
now all you need to do is get someone to sponsor your "Iceicles" lol :shock:

Back
Top Bottom