Ready to learn from the master

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You'll love the class Monty if you throwout everything you currently know to be true and sacred about BBQ.

Start with Kingsford and lighter fluid and go from there. And don't forget the Kraft BBQ Sauce! :LOL: :shock:

The man gets results though!

Have a great time!

Since I know nothing about BBQ I should be well on my way. Seriously, I'm taking a notebook and some tape for my mouth. Nothing I've picked up n the last 5 years is so sacred that I won't reconsider how I do things. I'm especially excited about the whole hog session!

He does a great job on the whole hog. Wait until you see the size of his injector! It's made in Germany and is about the size of some bicycle tire pumps!

Hell, I'll even send you a new notepad if you send me a copy of the notes...hahhahaa :shock:
Then you can sell them to everyone else to help get your "tuition" back. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WalterSC said:
Ya should have gone to this if ya wanna learn from the Masters. No offence to Myron but I would rather learn from the Masters in my Home State , I tend to spend my money close to home as I can get. I will be at the school in March in Summerville SC.

http://www.carolinapitmasters.com/

I met several ol' boys from South Carolina at Myron's.

Back
Top Bottom