Ready for Cabelas this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dale,

Try the nearest Sam's Club. They've started carrying Slovacek's in Arkansas.

Woody,

That crew sounds like a buncha cajuns in disguise. Might not have enough prime rib for 'em. Better have plenty of pre-meal snacks.

Just got my order of spices about 10 minutes ago. I need to make a fresh batch of rub. Made a change the last time I made it and it was the bomb. Amazing how one small change really make everything else "pop". Should be a good time. I'll bring a bottle of my homemade "North Coast" wine made from Lake Erie region grapes. It's on the sweet side but has about 18-19% alcohol content. We have to make sure we live up to our "alcoholics" label ya know. Leave room for my grill for charbeque chicken. I does come apart rather easily. Weather looks great so far but you know how that goes any more. I'll be "stepping off my porch" around 5:30 or so which should get me to Woodland around 7:15ish. I'll have my lettuce for boxes, two dozen thighs, and two butts.

I'll start packing next Thursday evening for the long arduous trip to Dundee, I think it's all of about 70 or 80 miles.

Adult beverages
sun glasses
hats
adult beverages
Woodman's present
adult beverages
...that should cover it.

See you all Friday about noon'ish. Let me know if there is anything you guys need seriously.

Umm........"we" will be there Sat. morning :D
Bruce i'm bringing the cups......and Woodman's present :grin:

You guys have a great time. Wish I was going. Sounds like one hell of a party brewing. Dont forget the PICS!

Everything is packed and ready. That prime rib looks mighty good! Got some asparagus too. We shove off at 8:00 am. Only 26 teams in this one so we have a shot!

Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
If I was cooking, they would win :(
I know where there's an opening for ya. :!:

No money for winning though. 8-[
Where?
You know...
That should have been, "no money for you, for winning". :(
And as my good friend told me... "the trophies stay with the team". :!:
To hell with the $, it would be the experience for me :!: