quiet time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
It wasn't as quiet as it was during SOTB. Wait until later when Puff gets off work!
Hey now [smilie=nonono.gif] [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

I made a couple calls last night to see if everyone made it ok.
Haven't heard back yet, they may be in a bad cell area :shock:
Or they just don't want to talk to me :shock: :cry:

Yeah, I tried calling Bruce but he never answered. Left a message and haven't heard back yet [smilie=a_damnit.gif] .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Yeah, I tried calling Bruce but he never answered. Left a message and haven't heard back yet [smilie=a_damnit.gif] .
Same here, tried Pigs too.....no reply :cry:

Just got off the phone with Woodman, Bruce, and Uncle Bubba.
They got everything turned in on time. There sitting around with the rest of the guy's enjoying a few adult beverages. I might get a report later after the judging.
It seems the gathering was one person short :shock: :roll:

Puff said:
They got everything turned in on time. There sitting around with the rest of the guy's enjoying a few adult beverages. I might get a report later after the judging.

Puff did you leave your diaper bag in Myrtle and didn't want to show up empty handed??? :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:

Puff did you leave your diaper bag in Myrtle and didn't want to show up empty handed??? :shock:
You found it didn't you?
Please fill it with Wolfe Rub(Original & Bold) and return it promptly ;)

Talked to Bruce & Uncle Bubba a bit ago.
Seems alot of the dude's from this forum did DAMN good!!
I'll let them tell the story Sunday when they return :D

brian j said:
Puff said:
Talked to Bruce & Uncle Bubba a bit ago.
Seems alot of the dude's from this forum did DAMN good!!
I'll let them tell the story Sunday when they return :D
i'm with cappy. tell the story now. how'd everyone do?
They did really good!
They had a great time and everyone is dead tired ;)

I'm going to f#$k this up but Bruce, Uncle Bubba and Woodman got 4th over all. I think it was a first in pork and 5th in ribs, 15th in brisket and cant remember the chicken. They all had a great time. Bruce wasnt sure where Wittdog came in to place but got some awards. Rich Decker also had a great showing. Cant wait to talk to someone who is SOBER for the results.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I'm going to f#$k this up but Bruce, Uncle Bubba and Woodman got 4th over all. I think it was a first in pork and 5th in ribs, 15th in brisket and cant remember the chicken. They all had a great time. Bruce wasnt sure where Wittdog came in to place but got some awards. Rich Decker also had a great showing. Cant wait to talk to someone who is SOBER for the results.
See I didn't say a word :D
Thanks Bill ;)

OK,
I'm back, but not sober, we had a great time and yes the boys did GREAT!
I'll let them tell it, when they get the time!

Cheers

Puff

You get a gold star in my book for not giving up the facts you learned under an oath of silence. You are a stand up guy.

Griff

Back
Top Bottom