Publix Prestigious Palmetto Pig Pick'n

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Puff.
Always good to get to cook with Jack. And Big GQ joined the team again this year to get some of the fun for himself. We did great in Ribs and Brisket, good in pork and let the chicken drag us down. That same chicken recipe (and method) has scored in the top 10 several times..... Oh well, what you gonna do?

At least no kidney stones this time. :D

Congrats guys, BONEHEADS got 1st in chili and 3rd in anyting butt ,14th in brisket and the others were in the twenty's which we thought were better but i guess the judges did not.

I was 1/2 of Swamp Willy's. I did not cook the chicken! i did ribs and pork, Willy did the chicken and brisket. Any one want to help cook chicken? Willy just had a bad day, he had never cooked on a fe100 before. It was nice to meet all you folks, Tim

swampsauce said:
I was 1/2 of Swamp Willy's. I did not cook the chicken! i did ribs and pork, Willy did the chicken and brisket. Any one want to help cook chicken? Willy just had a bad day, he had never cooked on a fe100 before. It was nice to meet all you folks, Tim

You mean Finney too?? :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
swampsauce said:

You mean Finney too?? :LOL:
Yea, Finney filled me in on a lot of happenings around here! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom