Owensboro Grillin' & Chillin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Good luck Jim. Dont forget to spread the BBQ Central name. ;) And give Greg a call. He loves the "BBQ around the glob" thing.

Good luck JIm!

It's a shame it had to be the same weekend as Oinktoberfest!

Be sure to suggest to the organizers that Nuttin' but Mutton category we talked about last weekend! It's a natural for Owensboro! :D

We are going to get there thursday evening. Going to be a good time but I aint serving mutton.

We havent recieved our packet yet, but we think that we will be at our same spot as last year. C-30. Stop by around 10ish Friday night or later if you want to see the brothers at their finest.

Divide and conquer I guess. You take Oinktoberfest and I'll take Owensboro.

Oh oh. Its on now!

You and I are going to get along fine. In fact you are invited to be the first to see our new triple kettle chicken cooker we completed last week.

We were next to Primetime BBQ. They are now known as Higher Country BBq. good guys but they have a bit of a drinking problem. As in they dont stop. lol

Good luck Jim, I told Dave to keep you in the loop on OBBQFOT. We had a great time, fed about 250. Roger[/u][/list][/url]

1st in chicken again with a 9th place overall. Heck of a good time. Will report more later. Wore out.

Back
Top Bottom