Oinktoberfest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Anybody else getting excited? Hopefully the weather will improve. Looking forward to meeting alot of you all!

Woodman...we are getting the bad weather out of the way so that next weekend it will be great....I can't wait till Oinktoberfest 8)

I'm counting the days, digging out all the winter clothes, and working on my story for the Customs officers when I cross the border, eh.

See y'all in Clarence in 9 days.
13.gif

are you kiding....free food and everyone else's beer..of course Im getting excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like there will be a lot of BBQ 4 U members there. You all should get together and take a group picture with a big sign:

44b4dbcff3500ca64b573ec72d5908df.jpg

Has anyone received a cook's packet about the contest. I'm looking for more information about the extra categories. What's the Jamaican theme all about.

Rich Decker said:
Has anyone received a cook's packet about the contest. I'm looking for more information about the extra categories. What's the Jamaican theme all about.

Rich, I haven't got one either! I know they cashed my check though! ;)

Woodman said:
Rich, I haven't got one either! I know they cashed my check though! ;)

Dave, I received a confirmation that they received my application and payment with directions on which gate to enter the event, but nothing else. I have a bunch of cooking to do this week then it's time to Shuffle off to Buffalo...

Don't quote me but I belive the cooks packages should be ariving soon...I think they were waiting for the flyers to be printed.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":e7l4soyp]Puff...you gonna make it?????
I think he should get the 'Iron Ass' award if he rides his scooter! :LOL:[/quote:e7l4soyp]
Now you got me thinking.......if I ride do I win $ :D

I read on a New England forum that a strong contingent of NEB'S cookers are coming over. Lunchmeat, Dirty Dick, Hill Country and Anchormen are joining us. It should be a strong field.

Back
Top Bottom