Oinktober fest FRIDAY NIGHT dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":3kl2bwdy][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3kl2bwdy][quote="Uncle Bubba":3kl2bwdy]Anyone bringing extra EZ ups? Diva's in da house.... ;)
There a buck 99 at BJ's ya cheap a$$. :LOL:[/quote:3kl2bwdy]

Wow...$10 more than you paid for that RV. [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif][/quote:3kl2bwdy]
You bet ya buster! But it has HEAT! As long as the "reddog" guy dosen't find me I'll be fine. :LOL:[/quote:3kl2bwdy]
Umm....Pigs...you might not want to get to comfy....... :LOL:

Not to be a party pooper but.....If this thing is going to happen we need to get organized....like dinner time...who is in..who's brining what.....
Seems like a lot of great ideas are just left on the drawing board and never implemented....Just my .02...trying to get this group all on the same page might be as succesfull as hearding cats...

I am thinking 7 would be great.

That gives lots of prep time.

Diva Q will be bringing:

ABT's (About 100 or so)
Hashbrown Casserole
Apple Crispy crumble

& Some hot pepper pickles too if I get my butt off the puter and into the kitchen.

7:00pm it is. I am going to cook sausage...any idea of a head count? NCBS will have 2 coming so that's 4 in reality. :roll:

Uncle Bubba said:
7:00pm it is. I am going to cook sausage...any idea of a head count? NCBS will have 2 coming so that's 4 in reality. :roll:
I'll mix up a batch of lazy periogi...got room on your pit for it Bubba?

wittdog said:
Uncle Bubba said:
I'll mix up a batch of lazy periogi...got room on your pit for it Bubba?

Hmmm. I'll have to check. ;)

What temp and how long??? We'll gas it. Cheaper than wood.

Kloset BBQR said:
You wanna place a bet that it won't be 85 next weekend?

Do I need to bring a show shovel or plow? :D

We had a dry summer and it has been unseasonably warm this week. Round here that means we're about due for a snowstorm ;)

Actually, early weather reports are calling for daytime highs around 69/70 all weekend; nights around 50. Not calling for rain so far, but it's early yet....

Wittdogs B said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":cmkb73oh]You wanna place a bet that it won't be 85 next weekend?

Do I need to bring a show shovel or plow? :D

We had a dry summer and it has been unseasonably warm this week. Round here that means we're about due for a snowstorm ;)

Actually, early weather reports are calling for daytime highs around 69/70 all weekend; nights around 50. Not calling for rain so far, but it's early yet....[/quote:cmkb73oh]

SHHHHHH!!!

Ok well I am coming so that means you could also have tornado winds and torrential rain falls - they seem to follow me wherever I go.

Bubba it will just be a reheat....I'm thinking in the upright part...that is if you have room :LOL: So what time are we eating...or is this going to fall apart at the last minute...

Four 4 us for dinner. Dave you can heat your perogi's in my Stumps if you'd like. It doesn't use much fuel.

I vote for dinner before the concert. Otherwise we could be eating at midnight.

Back
Top Bottom