Offical FF Trash talking thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aburas said:
WildFireEric said:
Adrienne said:
WildFireEric said:
Oh and you all suck. I don't know. I may qualify for FF if TWC is actually right for once

oh, there he goes again, blaming everyone else, and coming up with reasons of how others may make it impossible for him to compete in a legitimate fashion . . . I honestly don't know about you . . :roll: . . my team mates and I will try to remember to mention your name at the awards ceremony so you at least get that . . . :LOL: . . . but first I have to go and dig my cooker out of the drift of snow, and get my wind shelter erected, put the beer on ice . . . and get the fires going . . . cause today is the day, my friends . . . :D

Thank you for your warm thoughts Adrienne as I suspect that will be better than your food. :) One minor piece of advice: if it's really cold there, you may not wanna damage your cheap beer in the snow. Keep it in the fridge instead. If you are drinking high quality beer or the temps aren't as cold as you lead us to believe, then you should be fine. :eek:
http://www.darylscience.com/Demos/BeerFreeze.html :shock:
Try not to hurt yourself loading your grill.

Gee...Lots of trash talking on this "trash talking" thread. I am waiting for the pictures....We will see. Hey Wildfire Eric....Remember the chicken?

Good luck everyone!

Mrs. Wildfire

What chicken? I don't know what you're talking about. What about your cookies, honey? :) hopefully none of the four chickens i'm cooking today will have the same 'technical problem' that you speak of. That is, my goal today is to pull the chicken out of the OTS before it hits 208F. outch :(

That's too bad that some of us have had a bad experience (fast cooking/overdone) and outta beer. I better go check my temps to make sure they are alright. Well, good luck to anyone that still hasn't finished up, Griff for example (good luck not getting frostbite) -20 million degrees is cold.

Turkeys are going on in 5 minutes. On my third cup of coffee. Going to be 40 and partly cloudy. In the words of Kramer..........."I'm out!!" Just about time for a La Gloria Cubana Charlemagne? More as it develops

Just got home from work (8am)..I'm going to pop a top....crack the boys keg open..have some Bfast and then fire up Buford.

Started the WSM up at 7 pm Saturday and just shut her down.
24 hrs. later and the cooking is done and I still have beer left :D

I dressed the part knowing it was so cold out :shock:
I could have made it on Griff's "Team" with this gear 8)

Puff said:

That turkey looks raw...Is that a butterball :LOL:

wittdog said:
Puff said:

That turkey looks raw...Is that a butterball :LOL:
:LOL: It has no probe :shock:

To Q in weather like this I think we all have to be a little..."off" :shock:
Does anyone else concur?

Puff said:

I'll bet the neighbors keep the kids in the house when you're out there cooking. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hell, I'd stay in the house myself. :LOL: :LOL:

Puff said:

You'd be welcome on team Griff anytime.

Back
Top Bottom