Off to the CBA Media & Family Fun Day Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":1c6m7kdz]Sounds like a great time Aaron! How do you like cooking on that Traeger pig?

Uh Ohhhhhhh!!!

Another pit in the offing for the Packer household?????[/quote:1c6m7kdz]

LOL! Now read my lips, no new pits! :D

This weekend was the prss release for the 2007 Canadian championship,winner gets an invite to the Jack and a good chunk of the $30,000 in prize money.More info can be found at this site www.canadianbarbecueassociation.com and the bueaty is its only 2 hours from the U.S border crossing,with 30+ teams competing from all over the world.Ray Lampe(Dr BBQ)is there in an official position along with some other celebs.
Aaron
P.S the dates are July6-8 and it is tied in with a beer championship 8)

Aaron said:
This weekend was the pree release for the 2007 Canadian championship,winner gets an invite to the Jack and a good chunk of the $30,000 in prize money.More info can be found at this site www.canadianbarbecueassociation.com and the bueaty is its only 2 hours from the U.S border crossing,with 30+ teams competing from all over the world.Ray Lampe(Dr BBQ)is there in an official position along with some other celebs.
Aaron
P.S the dates are July6-8 and it is tied in with a beer championship 8)
I'm on vacation that week...

Witt,
Don't know how far you are from the border,once on the Canadian side
it's about 2 hours 15 min. to the city of Barrie. All Highway!
Beer is always cold!
Let me know if your gonna go!

Steve McMurtry said:
Witt,
Don't know how far you are from the border,once on the Canadian side
it's about 2 hours 15 min. to the city of Barrie. All Highway!
Beer is always cold!
Let me know if your gonna go!
Steve I'm 20 min from the Peace Bridge...closer if we get Mr. Pen to take some time off..... :idea: and I'm always up for some Canadian Ale....might even think about competing...

I knew we were in trouble when Dave emailed me the link to work [smilie=a_doh.gif] !!

looks like a go for the wittdogs (although we will likely make other arrangements for the pups that weekend)!

Is the media event an annual thing?

The media event was new for this year but hopefully it will become an annual event there was already discussions about it. I certainly hope it will be. What a blast it was a complete fun day.

Sounds interesting...thats my weekend to work, but as long as there's nothing going on in town, I should be able to get it off...

And heck, I think it might be time to try out a little compatition...

Back
Top Bottom