Nelsonville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your pork looks great, in fact better than any that I have ever cooked. We cant get that one right. It is our nemisis. Chicken looked good, brisket looked tender, overall I thought everything was nice looking.

Congrats on a fine showing. Getting a first place feels good but you guys have proven what fine cooks you are. [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Fantastic job guys!! Dave, I thought you would know better than to post pic's of your daughters here. Yes they're beautiful and I'm very sure you're proud, but I think you'll be hearing from Finney soon! Talk to Nick on how to get a restraining order, he's been there and done that!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Fantastic job guys!! Dave, I thought you would know better than to post pic's of your daughters here. Yes they're beautiful and I'm very sure you're proud, but I think you'll be hearing from Finney soon! Talk to Nick on how to get a restraining order, he's been there and done that!!

I wasn't even going to look at the pics this time.... Thanks for the "heads up" Larry.

Way to go guys.

Great pics ZBQ. Wish we had done the road trip. Congrats to the big guy and the other skinny dude smoking the dog turd. :LOL: Turn in pics were great! Kind of looks like 4wd would have come in handy. Dallas, why didn't you set up the tent you had at Oink? That thing is killer! :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Great pics ZBQ. Wish we had done the road trip. Congrats to the big guy and the other skinny dude smoking the dog turd. :LOL: Turn in pics were great! Kind of looks like 4wd would have come in handy. Dallas, why didn't you set up the tent you had at Oink? That thing is killer! :D

Pigs,

I set it up. It's behind the EZ-UP instead of to the side like we had it at Oinktoberfest. Had to change the setup a little due to all the mud!

I can't believe Woodhawk wore that hat! Does wearing crap on your head keep you warmer?

But, seriously, awesome job. Wish I made the trip down there.

Back
Top Bottom