Nearly final Frozen Few Rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
Frozen Few Rules (nearly final version)

This is a fun virtual bbq winter competition. It is primarily for those of us that cook in the dead of winter, real northern winter. In the event your local conditions do not qualify for winter conditions, say an unexpected warm snap, you will be disqualified and automatically entered in the “Southern Comfortâ€

6. Photos will be submitted to Unity who will then assign numbers to assure anonymity. He will be the Official Re-Poster. Unity will shortly let us know what email address to mail the photo to, and then he will re-post on BBQ Central. The Official Re-Poster gets a free tee shirt, if he PMs witt his size.

Did I miss this info posted somewhere????

I hope I'm DQ'd because it is 70 degrees and sunny! I'm doing two turkeys, ribs, and meatloaf for a Super Bowl Party! Been real bitter and snowy here lately but they are calling for low 40s Monday and Tuesday!

Does the entry picture(s) have to have a newspaper in it showing the date?

If it does, we should probably establish a rule that local papers are not allowed (i.e. everyone use USA Today) so as to preserve the "blindness of the entry".

Vlado

In response to a rules clarification inquiry: If otherwise qualified (snow on ground or low temperature) an entrant may enter a different photo in each of the categories. In other words you can enter a brisket in Arctic Survivor and ribs in Northern Vacation.

Griff said:
In response to a rules clarification inquiry: If otherwise qualified (snow on ground or low temperature) an entrant may enter a different photo in each of the categories. In other words you can enter a brisket in Arctic Survivor and ribs in Northern Vacation.

Ok, So this is really called Frozen conFEWsion. :? I heard it was just 1 (one) pic for judging :? :?

Impailer17 said:
sounds good... no RK yet, still waiting :? :cry:

Ahem for all those wondering my husband got a 42" hdtv flatscreen for Christmas with digital cable thingys (I still cant turn the thing on too many buttons and remotes)

No rk this year. :-(

(And did you really think he was going to be the one using the RK???)

Back
Top Bottom